1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #43

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Just had a second first day at the Academy because of some administrative screw-ups, the building is huuuuuge
    Here's a piccie: Haagse Hogeschool.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You call it Hogwarts for short, right?

3. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@all those dam chefs - my stomach is^h^h was better today; able to put a full shift in dealing with idiots and victims (the people that 1] do and 2] don't deserve to be our customers :grr: )

Then I get home to the discovery that we're going to be having rice...simple, plain basmati rice. If I'm lucky I might be able to get some butter for the same. *sigh*

And then I look at this thread...

Now my stomach is extremely active since I have an exceedingly vivid imagination. :( Heck, hook a dynamo up to my gut and you could probably power a small city for a few hours! :rolleyes:

So, in closing, I'd like to say:

I *hate* you all. ;)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    And we love you too! *cuddles the cute critter*

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Mmmmm...capybaras. :yum:

It's kind of interesting having two regular posters with similar names: Morgoth & Morgoroth. If it weren't for their avatars, I probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart! :shake:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    maybe I should use some coffee... ahh the magic OF the ELIXir that is coffee.

:hahaerr:

err, sorry but I could use it anyway I'm tired and I've this work to do.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Must go make supper now. I should be able to whip something up with these extra arms.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Almost time to go home. Almost time to go home.

I can't take much more of this goofing off. :D

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The search does not go well with finding a job. I *was* going to hand in my resume to three different places, but they all closed at 5pm...and I decided to leave around 5:30pm. So after finding out what time they all closed at, I got some Arby's and ate it while going though one of those automatic car washes. :yum:

I might find a job faster if I were to actually get up early and dial every number listed in the classified ads.

The dude at the Dep. of Workforce Services suggested that I consider shaving off my well groomed goatee/stach. I'm not applying at any foodservice jobs, so I see no point in shaving it off. Besides, winter is just around the corner...I need something to keep my chin and upper lip warm. :rolleyes: :rolling:

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, I grow my beard back every winter for that same reason...

11. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    *Yawn*

Having to wake up every morning is a curse!
    Especially when the abstinence's kick in from lack of caffeine :coffee:

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me hands olimikrig a steaming cup of coffee

I am having my second already
    :coffee2:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    *happily reads somemore comics*

Ahhh... gpot to love these things. Just wish I knew where the hell the rest of my collection is...

14. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Feeling rough today, went to bed at 04:30 last night and got about 2 hours sleep, I wish I could just put the mouse down for 5 minutes and give my brain a rest, Im running out of hampster feed and the wheel needs oiling...

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It looks like I need less and less sleep. To be honest, I tend to start feeling sleepy before midnight and to wake up within six hours from going to bed. What's next? Am I going to stop craving coffee?

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Heya peeps!

Went climbing for the first time ever yesterday and my arms are still in pain! When I got back from the wall, I was struggling to open the fridge... Damn my weak girlish arms, atrophied after years of gaming! I'd definitely go again, though. Was great knowing I could actually get myself 40 feet into the air on handholds in spite of being scared ****less.

Hopefully, the next time I go I won't have to wait an extra quarter of an hour for a bus; 1st damn driver flew right past me, even though I was flapping my arm around like a maniac. :rolleyes:

Knew I shouldn't have taken that level of Shadowdancer. :lol: :shake:

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I remember going ghyll scrambling back in the day and it was soo much fun, getting soaking wet in the freezing cold whilst having to climb up waterfalls and stuff its lots of fun! Must expose myself to that kind of torture again some time!

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Morning all. Am awake and alive. It is good.

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Alright for some, Im still halucinating from all the coffee Im drinking, its getting worse too as I dont know if Ive mentioned this before or not...

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Why is it that the perfect men are 2-D? *wails*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.