1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #44

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

So the new prof they've hired talks way too fast. I have a bad feeling about this class.

Oh well, I'll live, get the notes I can, and try to get copies of notes from other people so I can study.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My head hurts :sick: :(

3. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I've been awake waaaaaay too late once again, and should be going to sleep, but since I have not posted in RB for a while I decided to do a little spam here. :p

Everything seems so damn boring right now. I had my fifth foot surgery within two years a few days ago and now they think they found a new reason why the problem keeps reappearing allways after four months or so, and might actually have a cure for it. I'm very pessimistic about it though. Oh well, I guess I should not be complaining since this is fairly minor of a bother compared what some on these boards or the chatroom have been talking about.

Now then that I have that out of my system, I think it's time for some serious sleeping. :sleep:

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You people all need to start sleeping at sensible times of the night. :shake:

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I believe the appropriate response tot hat is "Sleep is for the foolish... and the dead!"

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@HB:
    What, so we can sleep while you're awake, and wake up when you go to sleep?!? I don't think so! I, for one, want to be one of the first to respond to your unintentionally funny statements.
    (SP is homely... *snicker*)

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Isn't supposed to be "sleep is for the weak"?

Meh, oh well. I'll just go try to get some sleep so I won't be falling asleep in class tomorrow.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There are so many classes I want to play. Hubby keeps telling me, 'You're the DM. Have as many as you want.' With that advice, there's now a party of 12 adventurers and no room for other PCs. :lol:

How much time is normal for 'socializing' before sitting down to eat at a dinner party? I think it's an hour. Man, I hate my in-laws. :mad: Guess suppertime's moving up to 4p in the afternoon. I went to the kitchen at 7.30p to use the stove and they had the kitchen bogged down with crap. There wasn't much room for me to clean off the stove of the four pots as they had three serving bowls, various liquor bottles, handyman equipment and assorted papers on the counter. Is it any wonder they have no counter space? Bah, next time, that ****'s going on the floor.

:headdesk:

9. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@kuemper - alright; that's impressive: she's in the same time zone as me, yet my system clock reads 11:56pm right now, and she posted at MIDNIGHT...

Maybe I'm seeing five minutes into the future?!? Gee, how can I exploit this...

/me spends six minutes wondering over this before giving up and posting...

EDIT: and then realizing that the time zone adjustment doesn't take Newfoundland Daylight Time into account; GMT - 3.5h, since the island sits smack dab on the meridian that normally seperates -3h and -4h timezones (greenland and atlantic respectively, IIRC)

e.g. my post thrown out at 12:02am NDT is listed as 00:32 on my thread listing here... *shrug* oh well; just as well I didn't make any wagers, I guess :)

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Parents are away for the week. Closest I get to holidays...

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Ah, ****! :mad: Gnarf just made a long post in AoDA and it all makes sense to me, which begs the question: "What's wrong with Gnarf?" :shake:

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i hate losing my stuff..

13. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I just need some venting.

Here's the deal, people I go backpacking with are planning some outreach program. So they set up this Yahoo! Group. While at the same time, another group, with whom we had gone backpacking too, are also into such programs. I don't know about these people (my friends and the other group) but their post in Yahoo! are starting to sound like they are doing these outreach programs so that they'll have something to boast about.

14. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Celebrated the ashes too much last night, feeling it today...

........owwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lifted weights again for the first time in a loong time yesterday, im feeling the pain now :doh:

16. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Enagonios, you just wait till tomorrow, then you'll feel real pain :evil:

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

I'm sure you'll be able to work through the pain, Enagonios.

Today is going to be an interesting day... Four hours of class in which I get to run from one end of campus to the other after each hour. :bang:

I hate how they schedule classes and locations.

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Phoned the surgeon. Looks like I'm going to have a pretty freaking nice jaw surgery soon... Bye, braces and welcome, collar. :rolleyes:

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

of working out? yeah. but i still can't find my stuff :o

20. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Next week I will set foot on the undying lands of GREECE :love: again! At last.

Cant.wait.

Must.calm.down.

breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out...

Ah... life is good - occasionally. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.