1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #45

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Now that's strange; having three freakin' cup of tea was less efficient than brushing my theet on my sleepness... :eek:

So people stop taking cafeine and start brushing your theet! Not only for dental hygiene but also for staying up late!

Now I've been awake for like 22 hours in row with nooooooo sleep. I seriously need something to do NOW.

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Tea is supposed to keep you awake???

It usually puts me to sleep half an hour later :p

And I drink rather large quantities of it...

3. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Tea rules. :coffee2: However, the caffeination effect isn't that noticeable, until you get into dangerous amounts...

New gem! :banana: :grin: :banana: :grin: :banana:

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Like four jugs during one conversation? ;)

I had a friend in highschool who was much into computers, like I was. On the trip to Rome, we started talking after breakfast after the rest of the class was gone. After we were done, there were four empty coffee jugs, three empty milk ones and at least two empty sugar bowls. Wonder if all by-watchers dropped dead on the floor or if the dining room really was so empty. :shake:

5. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Holly ****!!! My Baldur's Gate CD-rom just completely disentigrated in my CD drive :nuts: .

6. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

That happened to my GTA2 cd too a few years ago. It broke the cd-rom drive but luckily it was so old that a replacement would have been required sooner or later anyway.

7. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It fortunately ebough didn't break my cd drive :) COuldn't afford a new one as it is.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Okay, fess up, who's been a weee bit too rtrigger happy with the Disintegrate spell? *glares*

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Happy Saturday, peeps! :wave:

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Actually you could look at it the other way and claim that the drive broke the CD ;)

Never happened to me personally, but it seems it's become more and more common with the faster spin drives.

@Magpie: Hey, you can't even SEE the gem because of the avatar!

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

[​IMG]
    :o I'm sorry, alright? The wand just went off. Haven't any of you accidentally sat on your remote at just the wrong time? :D

@olimikrig:
    But you've got a backup, right? ... Right??

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Fel, how many times do we have to tell you? Wands are NOT kitty toys! Baaad kitty!

:p

13. olimikrig

Media:
    @ Fel
    Nope... So my misunderstood personalities is at hold atm... Item pack can stll go on, since all I need is a small install with CD2 so I can visit Adventures Mart :( .

*Sigh*

I'll really miss getting brave (Sir) Garrick slaughtered...

/me graps tha wand of disintegration from Felinoid
    "You're clearly not mature enough to wield such an item" :p

14. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Anyone who's ever encountered those racial extremists who bemoan the 'mongrelization of the races' (sic) notice they really don't like it when you try to explain the principle of hybridization to them? :)

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

:confused: I don't have a Wand of Disintegration (AFAIK, there isn't such a thing). I was talking about Grist. :doh: Oh right, you haven't seen my CC character, have you? Here's a snippet:
    I wouldn't try to grab Grist, if I were you. :nono: He doesn't like it very much when other people touch him. :mommy:

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Woa, on a freakin' saturday morning, I cleaned my room! :eek: What's becoming of me?!

17. olimikrig

Media:
    Hey! Could you come clean my flat too (Between the two of us, it really needs it)? ;)

18. Ofelix

Media:
    you wished! ;)

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @AE: It's natural for races to mix and it enhances the genetic pool. Mixbreeds tend to be stronger (healthier) and more attractive. Too much inbreeding ends up in screwed genes and associated weekness, like with incest.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.