1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #45

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Irrelivency rules OK! :evil:

Added some pictures to the SPMP... if someone is interested in the costume I spent most of the summer angsting about, there's now a picture or two of it :D

2. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

BTA, the Babble is our only means of revenge against the strict governing body of SP. And a venting thing. :p Its not supposed to be pleasant for you. :D

/me casts protection from Higher Powers

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I COMMAND YOU! ENTERTAIN ME! :lol:

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Okay, that does it! :evil: I now call upon al chaotic aligned SPers whether, good, neutral, or evil but especially evil. Let's get BTA!!! Not sure how yet. kuemper is smart maybe she'll think of a way. :lol:

Hey RB can be fun.

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31

For naught! :p The spell is keeping us safe and unsound. The Lords of Order shall not prevail here. Its the sanctum of The Mad.

(jeez, how to get out of this malaise?!)

Ah, I... I will now compliment myself out of here. :grin:

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Looking back at the plans some of you had for me last night (Ofelix :p ), I'm glad I found someplace secure to sleep. Two brushes with death in one evening is more than enough, TYVM.

/me places a thorn of deepest black upon BTA's chair :evil:

Oh, the irony! :hahaerr:

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

In fairness to BTA, this has been the most entertaining RBP well, ever (as far as I can remember).

/me Assumes customary position on fence to observe forces of Law & Chaos going at it

DANCE MONKEYS, DANCE!!! :lol: :evil:

8. Arabwel

Media:
    *cackles madly*

Someone called for chaotic evil?

/me replaces all BTA's clothes with filly pink things

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: In fact ROTFLMAO... At least this time I get off the fence and play. Actually BTA is a genius and we have all fallen into his trap. Forget the pink dragon theory. That wierd, aged looking mage or whatever has us dancing to his tune.

10. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

/me forgets sanity :evil: and goodness for a while and start playing with a summon Balor spell. What's the worst that could happen? :angel:

portal opens and Balor steps out

oooooopppppsssss. RUN FOR IT!

Balor belches and goes for a cup of :coffee:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Blackthorne TA watched the mortal SPers scramble to team together and annoy him. Folding his sequined gloved hands together, he propped his chin on the bent knuckles. 'My plan goes well,' he thought with an evil cackle. He gave his head a shake to free it from the megalomaniacal thoughts taking over his brain. 'No, my brain is fine. It's the evilness of the pink tutu I'm wearing.'

He peered over the tips of his moon framed glasses. The SPers have gathered together in quite a tight group: Magpie, Nakia, Arabwel, Denri and Felinoid. Time for the coup de grace.

Blackthorne whistled the opening bars of 'Ride of the Valkyres' by Wagner and used a clothed fingertip to send his pencil cup tumbling across the span of RBP #45.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    /me readies the Erasers of Doom

No mere pencils shall defeat us, o my brothers and sisters in chaos!

13. jaded empath Gems: 20/31

Veteran

*shrug* Bah; nothing harmful as long as you've got the Magic Circle against Evil first...Garak?

GARAK; you did cast the Magic Circle first, right???

Well, BLEEP...and it's rainy and damp, so my arthritic knees will mean I'm the one who lags behind and gets eaten to allow everyone else scarpers to safety...

/me sighs resignedly and gestures half-heartedly to the tanar'ri

C'mon, bally - let's get this over with. Whatever you do to me will actually be a step UP from the rest of my week.

{a scuffle ensues...}

14. grillen Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

AP calculus is hard I have to spend 4 hours doing homework.

15. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Isn't Creativity Surge the place where we're supposed to post writing? :p

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Spellbound: Shh! If we don't keep BTA happy, who knows what he could do to us! :mommy: ;)

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @ kuemper Don't worry 'bout the french, AFAIK I'm the only person who speaks french here (maybe except Arifirh) so... I mean everyone know I'm native french speaker, I've boasted it enough time! :lol:

On a side note:

''petit(e)'' is only I repeat only overused in Paris' slang other french countries doesn't ''overused'' it. Especialy French canada.

Ah! ils sont fous ces anglophones!

@ Felinoid; Damn you're smarter than your average kitty but this gem ain't done with ya!

Yeah! Is there any place for old me in your scheme for overthrowing authority? please? May I go?

18. Dendri Gems: 20/31

I have got this funny feeling BTA isnt going to indulge us any longer.

There goeth The Blackthorne, RB's (# 45) last, best hope for the tyranny of Order and Forced Entertainment.

His reign was eventful, alas, it was all too short. :nolike:

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me snickers

Je suis d'accord, Ofelix.

Why is it that there is wonderful weather outside when you have to be in class and horrible weather when you have the free time to be outside?

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah I know what you mean, In eastern canada the weather is awfull in september... I always thought it was life who took fun in pissing me off. But hey I'm a talking gem so what do I know?! :grin:

Oh my god! I knew it!

Kuemper isn't really what she say! :whoa:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.