1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Will someone fireball me? Or hit me with a skillet or something?

Tuesdays are worse than Mondays. Running from one end of campus to the other every hour. What fun. *mutter*

I'd like to know which genius scheduled the Classics courses in such a way that each class is at the other end of campus from where you want to be.

2. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG]
    I'm not much for cruises, considering that I've worked on the ships all summer. :doh: I was supposed to call there today and see if they have any work for me this week. Well, I blame SP. :D

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Much rejoicing. A Leader in the becoming of one of the political party is coming to our school discusting the future of the province. I can't wait to ask her questions. For those who something about québec's politics she might become the leader of the (current) opposition.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, mys siter somehow weaselled a refunding. which is of the good.

And I will be getting shoes from Stockholm :D

5. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh and do you really need another pair of shoe Ô great lady o' Spam?

Hmm I don't know what to say, I think the lack of proper sleep as somehow disturbed my imagination. Yup it's broken can't think of anything funny.

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @ Ofelix How about the fact that your gem looks like bunny poo? :lol: You could make a joke of that

7. Ofelix

Media:
    Now not only I am tired imagination-less but I'm just plain disturbed by Mr. Shell's comment.

:aaa: Bunny poo?!

8. Shell

Media:
    Miss Shell :lol:

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Fel - TRU is still around.

I don't wanna grow up
    I'm a ToysRUs kid
    There's a million toys
    At ToysRUs
    That I can play with!

@ofelix - How do you get those whatchamacallits, the thingys above your letters? You know, the ^ above the O and stuff? Magic keyboard?

:flaming: :grr: I had to co-op a different compy as mine is acting very demonic again!

10. Arabwel

Media:
    THose things are v. easy to add...

And yes, I do need a new pair of shoes. Or two. Ptobably one black and one red...

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I don't know...Tika's kinda busy at the moment; running the Inn of the Last Home and all. And if I hit you with one of my skillets, that means I'll have to wash it again. Now where's my bat guano...

/me casts Fireball at Ofelix

:o Oops. Hey, now you look like burnt bunny poo! :lol:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Just finished my article for the school newspaper - Year 12 diary.

Made it nicer with cat smileys (everything looks better with cat smileys) and a pic of Robbie Williams with a mortar board on his head. As I rewrote 'Let Me Entertain you' to 'Let Me Educate You'

if it's good enough it might be used in the Christmas play the sixth form and teachers have to perform :rolling:

Also am going to start work on the school website next Tusday as well as helping out with all the grandparents coming into school to take the year eight IT course ^_^

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Got my compy working online. There's something with the router. It hates me, I know it does! It messes with me cuz I have Win2K (not by choice) and not XP like the other compys in the house! :mommy: Boy, I sound rather paranoid. Let me put some tin foil on my head.

/me casts modified Time Stop to include Lai

I fixed it so you have time to *walk* to classes instead of running. Uh, just a sec there.

/me casts Tenser's Floating Disk

Why walk when you can ride. :lol:

14. Arabwel

Media:
    My hairr is a brtilliant red again - go me! :D

15. Shell

Media:
    :) Awww. Now every time I look at our pet bunny I think of Ofelix :lol:

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Someone get me some fire! My oven's broken and I can't cook. I'm freakin' straving here! help!

17. Shell

Media:
    How creepy is that! there I was thinking of Ofelix and he posts right at the same time :eek:
    He/she must have superhero powers

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/me casts Summon Delivery Driver IV

This spell is cast the same as Summon Delivery Driver I, except summoning a more powerful delivery driver with larger quantities of food, enough to feed four humanoids. Those which can be summoned (at the DM's discretion) are:

Swiss Chalet
    Pizza Hut
    Fish and Chips*
    KFC
    Chinese*
    East Side Mario's

The food is identical to the Heroes' Feast and has the same benefits. It takes one hour to consume and provides immunity to poison and fear for 12 hours, cures all disease, sickness and nausea and causes the imbiber to gain 1d8 temporary hit points per two caster levels.

* whatever the local restaurant is

19. Arabwel

Media:
    /me casts Summon Delivery Driver

/me waits

/me waits some more

What's the range of this damn thing?

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Hmmmm, what're the material components - debit/credit card, or n gp of cash on hand, latter being consumed by casting? :heh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.