1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No wonder you've got the 3rd highest number of officially recorded Random Babbles if you keep making frivolous posts like that one, Jaguar. :p :geezer:

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Speaking of booting... :evil:

/me uses Boots of "Buttkicking for Goodness" on Jaguar

I do no laundry but my own! (That reminds me; I need to do a load.)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :wave:

See ya guuys on the 7th! I am off to have fun, cheap :beer: , too muvch :coffee: and... shoes!

*hugggs*

Behave while I am gone.

5. Felinoid

:evil: While the elf's away, the cats will play.

Weird thing occured to me just now. You can salt meat to preserve it, and you can also freeze meat to preserve it. But if you put salt and ice together, all you end up with is a puddle. :roll:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yay welcome back Jaguar. So I think I've been playing a litle too much compy, I feel I need to use to mouse to do everything like opening the frigde or getting some coffee. On a darker side; we're out of coffee... :aaa: What to do? Their is no store open at 2:37 in the morning!

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

man, the homework over here keeps coming!!

8. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just seen Land of the Dead last night, its okay...

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

A horse is a horse is a horse...

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

now that's random babbling :p

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ahh! There's too much going on now, and it's only the 4th week of classes. :bang:

Add on top of that the lovely 9 am class I have to leave soon for, I'm in a great mood. :rolleyes:

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i feel your pain lai

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/me takes olim's smokes

You are young and have reason to live. I'm old and don't. :geezer: :lol:

WB, Jag. :wave:

I have a sore throat and think my tummy upset was a result of worry. Oh, a very funny moment! I pictured a marilith pregnant! :hahaerr:

14. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Hello again, folks! :wave:

Well, my Dad's retirement do went very well. The meal was awesome: deep fried cheese in breadcrumbs :yum: followed by wild boar - yes, wild boar! The publican is an old friend of Dad's who's into traditional English dishes like faggots, rabbit stew, pigs' knuckles, etc. Also didn't get too drunk in family presence, and managed to keep my nieces entertained when neccesary. And my big sister wasn't mean to me; bonus!

Dad seemed very bouncy (which is highly unusual for Dad) at the prospect of never having to go to work again, and spent a lot of Sunday afternoon practising putting on the back lawn, in preparation for his return to the golf course. That is, when I wasn't partaking in the illustrious sport of dodge-the-cat-poo-on-the-lawn-while-playing-football with my Dad's partner's grandkids. In the event golf took over I was able to discuss Star Wars at length with the 7 year-old.
    :tie:

So how's SP been while I've been away? I hope you've been keeping it warm for me. ;) :D

15. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :bigeyes: BoM just wasn't the same without you :bigeyes:

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/me hands collected shiny objects to The Magpie

Here, take these. Well, we've gotten 9K SPers registered and ppl are taking bets for when we get 10K.

Hmm, noticed 2 SPers return when Ara decides to go on a cruise. Does that mean it takes 2 to be as spammy as Ara? :confused:

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

/me gathers shiny ones

Ta, kuemper! :bigeyes:
    I'd say 3 or 4, at least. Unless 1 of them's Fel, of course. :p

9k, eh? Would #9000 please stand up!

On a less good note, the smell of rotten bananas "greeted" me upon my return... guess who hasn't taken the rubbish out! :mad:

And there weren't any teabags left! The temerity of it! Fortunately, I have a secret stash of green tea for such an eventuality. It may not contain caffeine, but it stops the twitchin'.
    :coffee2: :spin:

18. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Damn floppies never work when you need them, I'll probably have to get one of those USB things. :mad:

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Magpie - Green tea actually has more caffeine than coffee does. And it's healthier.

Tea = good.

20. Felinoid

:nono: Oh no, you're not pinning this on me. Chev's twice the spammer I am. :p Check out my RBP History! thread in SS; I've got the totals up for 11 members. Things should start going faster now that I'm only doing two at a time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.