1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    No I think it'll take two Aras to equal on of 'em Fels. Seriously you've the highest rate of post errr postening in a short time. Lest you forget you have near 1800 post since june 2005 While Ara having more post than you, she's also a lot older.

Nay Little kitty in some year ye shall be as god... err ye shall be as spamer king.

is it me or all the british I know in BOM has a secret tea stash?

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Ofelix:
    :p That's just because I help everyone who needs it. Ask Neeraj, he'll tell ya. Highest rate of posting, yes; highest rate of spamming, no.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

bah!

Tomayto, Tomahto, Lets call the whole thing off ;) :p

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tea leaves have more caffeine than coffee beans by weight, however a cup of coffee has typically at least twice as much as a cup of tea.

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Always be prepared, dib-dib-dib, dob-dob-dob & all that jazz.
    :confused: I thought the whole point of green tea being healthier than normal tea or coffee was it's lack of caffeine? Well, that and the lack of tannin, which can be carcinogenic in large amounts. But it adds to the flavour! :grin:
    Here I can do naught but heartily agree. :D
    Which is why I switched to the leaf when I was 18, after bouncing up and down like an 8 year-old on Fruit Loops during a computing lab session just because I'd found a rogue semi-colon. I know when too much is. :shake:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I watched a puppy wag its tail so much it fell over. Now *that's* canine humor! :lol:

7. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

:rofl: Well described Mags! :lol:

And a) it's good you're back, b) it's good you got a stash, and c) it's good you know your limits.

on a random note: the names for colours sound like the moods they commonly connote:

yellow - sounds like 'mellow' and I can't think of a single 'exciting' yellow

blue - ooooo. :( Well, the Blues :)

red - short, sharp word. fiery almost :flaming:

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Many herbal teas have no caffeine, but green tea does.

The amount of fermentation of "real" tea makes no difference to the amount of caffeine in the leaf, so a green, oolong, or black tea made from the same leaves would have the same amount of caffeine.

9. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    All the talk about the benefits of green tea probably arose because, according to some very serious and highly regarded publications, it has anti-tumour properties.

Then again, there's another whole bunch of VS and HR publications claiming that green tea is a carcinogen.

And when you look at the sheer quantities of the thing they use in either research, you just nod to yourself and keep on drinking :D

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woa this been long since I had a day were I just did nothing school related. I wake up took a shower, listen to some music, eat, drink some tea, took a walk, play some compy. Wow I feel great!

Oh well tomorow's back on duty it seem. meh.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Bawls Guaranexx and Jolt Ultra rocks. They have often helped me get through long hours of work... Not good for your health, but a serious slap on the face of energy when you need it.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Mmm... /me mumbles something about the sun on the beach ;)

Error 01: Insufficient Caffeine Input.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Why do shellfish turn red when cooked?

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Important news everybody!

I rule...

HA!

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Good question...probably the same reason beef turns brown when cooked. :p

For once this week, my belly is full! That was some good eatin'! :yum: :rolling:

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Whee! Go Leafs Go! Hockey season is back! :banana:

I'm okay, really. Now, let's hope the Leafs can win this one in overtime.

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hockey? Hockey?!? Oh crap, I forgot abot the Canucks! :aaa:

/me runs to the telly

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Nooo! The Leafs lost the shoot-out against the Senators! :cry:

Opening game on home ice, and they lost.

Jag - Here's hoping the Canuks do better than the Leafs just did.

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

'Cause they're HOT! :flaming: <- Look, even the smilies turn red when you cook them. :lol:

No you don't. HA HA!! You gave up the King Kitty-Kat title when you changed back into a lowly hoo-man. Now I shall rule supreme! Swords...I mean, catnip for everyone!!! :roll:

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF? When did Jag change his avatar back to a fat dude? :confused:

Bad call dude. The Jaguar avatar actually fit. :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.