1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Maybe just a wee. :p

@ Lai
    Keep the spirit high! As they say: After rain, comes sunshine.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I like my classes. Even if I tend to scrawl my notebook full of little hearts and other "decorations"...

And yes, before you ask, Ara-heart-Enrique features prominently :p

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My Tweety notebook is full! I must start anew in my li'l green notebook. I have a fair pen, ty for asking. It is a special pen as it has my name on it.

My favorite shirt has holes in it! :aaa: Aside from the prerequisite 4 most shirts have. I have not snagged it on anything, nor torn it deliberately. I must contact Starter and gain access to a crisp, unblemished Stampeders shirt!

Quick! To the Newfiemobile! <whish>

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Gaack...gone for a day and a whole new RB thread is already on page two. Where have I been.

Finally I have both a working disk drive and slave HD. The program I was trying to install over and over will now install correctly and I can burn my photos to disks again. Pure contentment.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Yay! Go Drafgonfly! *hugs*

I am starting to hate my hair... I need more dye.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I... er... accidently swallowed a penny :o

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Art least it was not a pound! *comf*

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Well, look on the bright side, that penny will be real shiny when it comes out. :grin:

My older sister swallowed a penny and it cured her chicken pox. :nuts:

I'm wondering if I'll save money at the dentist by getting dentures instead of repeatedly going in for fillings. :hmm:

Also, I'll be a tage more cranky as I started a diet today. :nolike:

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Tsk

What is with parents who go out drinking at leave 13 year old children by themselves?

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Possibly nothjing, depending on the 13 year old. and just what constitutes "drinking"...

imo, a 13-year old can handle a night alone at home if parentals go ourt to a party. But that is definitely differnet from, say, 13 year old being alone ever76y night when parentals are off drinking for no reason.

But thgat is no randombabble... need to lighten up a little...

I have a very nice bottle of white wine ewaiting for me :D

Also: Empirical research has proven that coke light with lime + sugar-free Red Bull = VILE! :eek:

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Random Babbling Post number 46.... wow.
    I remember the good old days, when these things grew slow enough that one could actaully keep up with what was been said in them! Now... I come back a few days later and we've gone through 4 threads!

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Cheerio peeps! I'm heading back to the Westcountry for my dad's retirement do, and will thus be nearly netless for a few days. So no spamming for me for a while! :cry: :shake:

Fel, kuemper, Ofelix, chev, Ara: I expect a new RB by the time I'm back! ;) :p

*cough* Just as long as it keeps BTA entertained, of course. :hahaerr:

TTFN! :wave:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    :wave: Have fun, Bird Boy! Have a few :beer: for us!

@Rotku: that was about 4000 members back, wasn't it?

14. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Numba 46 has started!? Wow...

Note to self: Don't be away for 1 and a half days.

I have no school tomorrow :) so i'm happy. My computer got fixed so now i'm even happier because i'm online again :D .

Did I tell you I have a pet rock? My pet rock rox! I talk to it, play with it, walk it, feed it, and water it. My pet rock is cool. He can take on anything. My pet rock can do everything. I love my rock and no i'm not going insane.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bye-bye, Mags!

My mother still has her first 'grandchild' in the box he came in. My brother did the 'egg baby for health class' thingy and frustrated Simon remains in his blue and white, 4x2 box after 31 years. The little bugger seems to have a chronic case of claustraphobia! :lol:

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Gee After a shower nothing beat being in a velvet err thingy... Y'know the thing you dress after a shower? I'm sorry I can't find any word that match this...

Anyway I need new glasses... When I came back from college, in the bus I think I saw a store that was called '' OFELIX ''... but it can't be... scary.

17. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

A store called Ofelix wow....Where is this store at wait my pet rock wants to type something.

Da name is Hard Blunt Stone of Fury.

There Hard Blunt Stone of Fury typed something :) YAY! I think Hard Blunt Stone of Fury has a special ability called The Rage. IT'S THE RAGE I KNOW IT IS!!!

I'm gonna name myself Hard Blunt Stone of Fury now (hope it works ^_^)

*EDIT* It worked (i think)

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Ofelix; the word is "robe" :D

dried papaya is addictively good...

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yes a velvet robe, thanks Arabwel. I hereby declare that I rock, only due to the fact that I have a velvet robe.

Anyway today I cam across a young lady (really cute too, ;) ) who said strange thing, like '' Any of you studied for the exams ? '' I mean since when college student study? It's beyond me...

Edit; I prefer to call it a peignoir nonetheless. And I sure hope ''velours'' is ''velvet''...

edit 2;
    Woot, I'm ackowledge by another SPer!

20. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

What's dried papaya? It sounds like food but I'm a rock so I can't eat. I still wonder How I'm alive. "In order to think like a rock you must be a rock" I'm trying to read Hard Blunt Stone of Fury's mind.

So errr.....what's dried papaya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.