1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

:eek: I've missed *6* pages (3 in 'old' #45, and three here) :shake:

Anyway, 'spammers' ;) : Work still sucks, my gut still hurts, I get paid for the first time in quite a while tomorrow (was off with unpaid sick leave) and to top it all off, I got a job interview tomorrow. :banana:

They said it'd take an hour (?) and asked me to bring Driver's License and SIN (SSN you yanks :) ) - methinks I'm in there... :grin:

EDIT: :doh: sigh - nice one, huh? I just realized I jinxed myself by getting my hopes up. :(

Oh, and chev?
    Amen. I've been saying that for years; why wouldn't a divine power want to 'make things interesting' with a complex system such as evolution?

2. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Great for you apathetic empath :D I must be a rock mind you so I mustn't think :evil: STOP MAKING ME THINK PEOPLE!

I think that's a good thing apathetic empath....

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    dried papaya = dried fruit. Not sure if papaya is the nglish word for it... *shrugs*

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ofelix proundly present;

Ofelix's guide to food

Yet another guide by me (Ofelix), This time, the guide is dedicated to help others in the noble puirsuit of food searching and ultimately feeding themselves. I acknowledge that feeding oneself is a tedious task, this is why this guide is here to help you . With no further notice let us begin this easy step by step guide.

Please make sure you have those requirements beofre applying any of the steps.

1- Being hungry,
    2- Being human

That's it.

1) Search for the surrounding area for food, use an area approximately the length of your arm. Seek any food in circle around you. If you found something lucky you! If not pass to number 2)
    NOTE; if what you found is; a) odly coloured, b) strangely shaped, c) has a weird odour, d) orange then it's more than likely a great source of nutriment, so eat it.

2) Get up! Yes get up from your seat, and leave your beloved compy. Walk up (or down) to the kitchen . Now search for a odly white (NOTE; colour may vary) big box that make a strange noise (close to; wooooossssshhhhzzzz). Go near it, 45 cm from the box is enough

3) Yes I know this box is scary, but it is not from an alien technology (NOTE; well we're not really sure about it either). Nonetheless use your arm to open, it. There you ought to find food, left off dinner and brevage, or even a beer

3A) Alternatively you may not find anything that suit your taste in the big box, so there is another option. You may ask the sentient human being known as '' Mom '' (or any of it's foreing equivalent) for food. Most of the time you shall received what your looking for

4) Take any food required to quench your hunger and get back to your compy along with the food. (NOTE; make sure to close up the box after you never know what kind of creature lurk in there)

Enjoy folk!

[ September 30, 2005, 04:07: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

5. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

Ohhh so that's what that is. OK then. >.< why are you preventing me from becoming a rock?

*EDIT* Great guide Ofelix! I give it 5 out of 5

6. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah I know my guide rock... Search for my Ofelix's guide to computer problem in RBB 45 if you liked this one, I was a banana now a Hard Blunt stone of Fury...

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Right onw3l I'm beyond words, so laet me just say: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me puts on a flameproof suit and hugs Fel

Have a :beer: and maybe some chocs?

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Errr what?

I hope I'm not responsible for you pissed off-ness Fel.

you're not making much sense y'know?

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Shadow Scorpion's guide to a good laugh

This guide proudly presents a few hilarious ways to get a good laugh from playing pranks on the sentient breed of humans known as woman.

Part I: Jailbreak Scorpion
    1-Purchase an Emperor Scorpion, preferably an adult one. (They are six inches long, usually)
    2-Next, install the fella in it's habitat.
    3-Then, invite over some of the curious beings known as "woman"
    4-Fake that the fella escaped.
    5- Plug your ears, a woman screaming is said to be ear-shredding.
    6- Laugh your ass off at seeing them panic.

It's not very nice, but it's SO DAMN FUNNY!

[ September 30, 2005, 04:27: Message edited by: Shadow Scorpion ]

11. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

Great guide Shadow Scorpion.

Guess what guy's and girls/women? I think I found my inner rock

12. Ofelix

Media:
    Inner rock? I guess it belong to the category of '' WTF is going on in RBBs ?''

Yeah what? I don't understand your point.

Oh and since you passed from banana-hood to stone-hood, it might be a bright idea to stay away from Olimikrig, y'know he eat rock.

13. Disciple of The Watch

This is a prank I played on my ex... her screaming was so high-pitched I had a ringing in my ears for a few days... and she stepped on the poor scorpion, killing it on the spot... as a memorium, I had it encased in plastic, and wear it as a pendant. R.I.P, my dear scorp... I miss you.

*EDIT*, Hey, I've written a guide? Does that mean I can get an avatar? :D

14. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

That must be a bad thing for me :(

I found out how to be a rock and I found the rock inside of me.

Yes you can be the Cool Guidemaster

*EDIT* I must loggoff peoples! Good-Night and Good-Bye!

15. Disciple of The Watch

Finally a title. :D

I doubt Taluntain will approve of it, however :D

*EDIT* Hey, one more post and a new gem!

[ September 30, 2005, 04:48: Message edited by: Shadow Scorpion ]

16. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :yum: :yum: :yum: and a :beer: to go along..

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Of course Oli, Might not a bad idea to put some more :beer: you can't have enough :beer:

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I eat potato chips that I strategically place near my computer. I still have to get off my ass to get soda though...

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

So tired, should go to bed, and I'm at work in 7 hours. I think i'd have insmnia if I didnt sleeps so well during the day. /me goes and gets food mmmmm

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Cool. I haven't read a post by Malovae for ages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.