1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

As I was over in Greece and Egypt I had not been to the movies recently - so last night I went and watched Transporter 2. It was mediocre but I did get a good chuckle out of the female psycho's tattoo - I thought it read Death Rabbit - although I gather it actually says Death By Rabbit.

Edit: - Corrected Typos

[ September 30, 2005, 22:51: Message edited by: JSBB ]

2. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ok I guess was making too much insane posts (although i love my super universe destroying kamehameha) and too little good posts

Sorry peoples. Ok this post is gonna be a good one! :D

BTW Why do you make peoples names shorter like Arabwel called Felinoid Fel and like how Felinoid called Taluntain, Tal?

Why are you bitter Arabwel? We can play a game called Not-A-Bitter-Person :D i dunno how to play though so i'm not playing.

So now for me to make a normal person post :eek: shocking isn't it?

Does everybody here love coffee because i don't want to be the only one who hates coffee although i do love mad coffee making skillz.

Is anyone glad winter is near? I am cause winter rox!

*EDIT*
    You were in those places before!? Are they cool?

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I need to rewrite Bohemian Rhapsody for school

Different lyrics, same tune

Or maybe use another famous song with easier to rewrite :xx:

Any suggestions? :p

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I really liked Greece but it pales considerably compared to Egypt which is awesome. I would strongly recommend to anyone that they visit Egypt at least once.

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Blech. I hate coffee. I can't stand the way it smells or tastes.
    /me holds up Shield of Anti-Scalding :p

And they're just nicknames. Arabwel is Ara, Blackthorne TA (Teaching Assistant?) is BTA, chevalier is chev, Harbourboy is HB, apathetic empath is AE, Laiwethel is Lai, olimikrig is olim, etc. At the moment, I think I'd call you HBSF or Fury Stone or something like that. *shrug* I guess people just get tired of typing out the whole name sometimes, especially with the really long ones. :p

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me grabs the aspergillum, some holy water and incense and the Crozier of Whacking

Ego te exorciso!

Apage, apage, apage!

:pope: :shake: :lol:

7. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

YAY!!! There's someone besides me that hates coffee!!! I feel happy now.

What's that for?

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:mommy: Looks like I'm getting a ride on the loser bus. Glad I reserved the back seat in advance - the line-ups are terrible! :lol:

@Fel - Sorry you have to play with people who don't know what they're doing.

Reading books is horrible! The latest one has crappy graphics and is incompatible with Windoze! :eek: Can you believe it? There are all these tiny words which form pictures in my head of the people and places the person is writing about. My brain actually takes the time and shows me how the congac bottle with a goat label would look IRL! I know you can't believe that an intelligent, thirtyish woman reads books instead of playing quality online games like Battlefield 2, Everquest, and Rise of Nations!

9. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

Read the word woman. Most Females read insted of play quality online games. I thought everyone knew that.

I dislike reading because there aren't much books that i like. ANyone else dislikes/loves reading?

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'd go sane if I didn't have things to read :D

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hard Blunt Stone of Fury, just in case you didn't get the message, more than 5 posts on any page of RBP from the same person is considered too much. And although I'll make exceptions here for people who aren't obviously spamming, I'll be keeping an eye on you, so better make those posts count from now on. Otherwise I'll just take 50 off your post count so you'll see that spamming does not, in fact, get you anywhere.

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It seems society truly needs coffee. Most people hated coming to my homeroom class this semester, but the teacher decided to bring in a coffee machine for us to use, and now almost half the class is there early every day getting coffee. And he's paying for this out of his own pocket! I'm definately going to miss highschool next year. I feel old. Now that should make a few of you feel ancient, 'cause I'm only 17.

13. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@chev - :rofl: nice, I think I saw Fel actually flinch. Now turn that stuff on me because, even though I find the aroma appealing, coffee is...just...UGH! :rolleyes:

@kuemper - ...and you can't even upgrade the thing, either! If the 'author' make corrections (aka "the Revised Edition") you have to replace everything, software AND hardware. :(

That said by someone who reads about 70-100 books a year...

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I miss the days when I used to read approximately 10 books a week... *sigh*

dinner is starting to sound like a good idea...

15. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

how did you manage that many, surely an exaggeration!!! i wish i ahd the time :)

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

You just read them anytime you're waiting for something. Doctor's appointments, waiting in a long line, long trips by planes/trains/automobiles/buses, etc. It adds up surprisingly quickly. Personally I'm glad I'm past that stage; do you know how much all those books cost?!? And I like the rare stuff, too, so all of them were >$7 apiece (more for the ones I had to buy in hardcover because they weren't made in paperback). But the bright side is that I've got a nice nest egg if I ever get that desperate. :rolleyes:

(My precious books. Yes, precious.)

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Reading books does not cost anything. That's what the library is for.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

JSSB - I am jealous. I really want to get to Egypt sometime in my life, preferrably sooner rather than later.

chev - :lol:

I can't wait 'till tomorrow. It's my university's homecoming, and there's a big rowing regatta and lots of cheap :beer: . Let the party begin! :banana: :hippy:

19. Arabwel

Media:
    I had 2 hours of sitting in a bus every day to school and back - that gavce me time to read at least half the average book :p

(Average = 500-page hardcover)

plus, I never did my homework :D

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I usually read a 200 page book in 2 hours, which includes potty breaks. I can read 10 books in 2 days when I get on a roll (I typically am). Some get read faster - RL Stine can get processed in half an hour. :book:

Anyway, being on a diet sucks when you've filled the fridge and pantry with food. I keep reminding myself it's all about the portions.

Yes, it's time for another birthday song and dance:
    Ten days to my birthday! Ten days to my birthday! :banana: :spin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.