1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

This post has been certfied 100% Sarcasm Free. Really. Honest.

@kuemp: That's nice.I always dreamed of owning my own Rakshasa! :) Tell you what, I'll call him Felinoid II from now on! :D

Uh... he's gonna take a bit more space on the couch to sleep, and will lose more hair... oh well. Better keep some Dispel Magic scrolls nearby.

*EDIT* Hmm, had no news from Ofelix for quite some time now. Is he pissed after me for giving him a ridiculous gangsta nickname? To quote Jesse James : "You know what I would tell you if I didn't liked you? Nothing." SO! I guess if he doesen't give news, it's because he's pissed. I hope not though. I think of him as a good friend. I don't know if he thinks that too, but we'll see.

[ October 15, 2005, 03:38: Message edited by: The New Order ]

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm not pissed! You know I have a REAL LIFE also. And tomorow in REAL LIFE I'm going to drink some beer with friend. And I agree with Hugo go for the most interresting college.

please all folks keep in touch with your real life

edit; Since college started I got turned down by six girls. Man is it me or what?

3. Disciple of The Watch

@Ofelix: Good to hear. My nature makes me expect every possible issue. I can't do anything about it. And I am also quite used to people turning their backs on me. Force of habit... *EDIT* SIX girls? Wow dude, I admire the fact you had the guts to ask them out. Keep trying, dude. Eventually you'll find one, I guess.

I just read Hugo's post, and I agree, college partys ****ing rule! I have never seen such big, fun, beer-chugging, pot-smoking, chick-fornicating partys. I miss that *oh so much*. Patience. A few more months.

As for my parents... I like them, true, but the thought of being far doesen't faze me off the slightest bit. I can very well live on my own, I used to live in an apartment with my bro before he left to travel the world. I'm just worried a bit about the financial issues of casting off to the college that's far. We'll see what happens... time flies away, and I got until November 1 to decide... the clock is ticking.

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I don't wanna work, I just want to bang on my drums all day.

I just got the weekend off. Lets all drink to not sobering up till Monday! :beer:

5. Ofelix

Media:
    :lol: If only... Man six one in two months! SIX!

And all behold my new gem!

6. Disciple of The Watch

@Ofelix: Actually, in high school, during the fourth year, I was in a new school and a I set a new personal record, and concretized my dream of banging twins (now THAT was *nice*!) :D

However, I have repented and try my hardest to be one woman's man...

*EDIT* And just for the record, I have been with my ex (@Ofelix: The one with the name like your sister minus one family name) for almost two years...!

[ October 15, 2005, 04:26: Message edited by: The New Order ]

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Heya Fade, your right. Haven't seen your avatar around in a while. Whatcha been up too?

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Twenty six? :aaa: :hahaerr:

9. Disciple of The Watch

That's right. Twenty-six. I call this year "The Golden Age of Fornication". I still have many of these girl's numbers in my old Nokia 232. If I could find it (and if it still works)... I could introduce you to a few of these. What say you?

*EDIT* I cannot post anymore on this page, or Tal will smoke me... @Ofelix: Who spoke of Québec City? I have broadened my horizons through the years! and yes, they are older than you are, but consider this: an older woman has more experience, and they are *really* hot stuff.

*EDIT 2* @kuemper: I don't understand either. What do you mean? If you were refering to the endless fornication, I *no longer am* this way.

[ October 15, 2005, 05:24: Message edited by: The New Order ]

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Won't they be like older than me and living in Québec city?

edit: and '' Back to the future '' make all it's sense when I'm talking through MSN with my New Zealand. I mean I'm Friday night 23:00 and she's Saturday afternoon at 15:00... Weeeeiiirrd

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ya know, thanks to TNO and ofelix, that sounds like some new kind of 'phillia. <shudder> :p

I miss Lynda Carter.

12. Ofelix

Media:
    Sorry I don't understand what you meant ...

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Perhaps this will help, ofelix? Does this mean Jaguar has weekendphilia and beerphilia? If so, Arabwel would have coffeephilia. Zounds, I've discovered a new word game! :lol:

14. Ofelix

Media:
    yeah I forgot ''phillia'' Damn I must be tired to forgot these simple things!

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

All you people talking about your life makes me wish I had one too.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh, I am a n indiscriminate caffeine h0.

You fdon't want to know what sort of a 'phile I am :p

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Try us! :D

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I'm just going to avoid this discussion. ;)

/me looks around

Okay, who swiped all my shiney pendants? I was going to wear one today, but I can't find any of them!

19. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I am happy like a 4 year old on a sugar rampage.

A Feast for Crows, GRR Martin's new book in the "A song of ice and fire" series was delivered today, instead of coming thursday. I had just waken up when my mom told me a package had arrived.

Best wake-up EVER. :grin:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I am getting all my head hairs cut today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.