1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Tonight is saturday night. So it mean PARRRHHH--THEEEE Time. Oh yeah!

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Oh yeah, new page, time to babble some more! Tonight is METAL WORKING evening! Yes! :banana:

Nothing like blowing off some steam by bashing on shapeless metal and make something out of it! :D

And I'm trying aluminium tonight! It's gonna be one HELL of a challenge...

[ October 15, 2005, 17:51: Message edited by: The New Order ]

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Shiny, hmm?
    /me glares at Magpie
    Give 'em up bird-boy.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @ Ziad: I could, but I wouldn't wanbt to try the mods :p

... it ewould nhbe a really bad idea to test all the interesting things i seem to have acquired in the spirit of coctail making, right?

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My hairs are gone and I find myself chilled. On the up side, afterwards, the floor around my chair looked like small, fluffy animals had camped worshipingly at my feet. :pope: Does this make me Saint Francis?

6. Disciple of The Watch

@kuemper: Your polymorph spell worn off! Now Felinoid II is now just a regular, boring Seal Point.

My stupid, spoiled Siamese who eats nothing but Fancy Feast ever since my ex made the historic mistake of making him try it, bugged me to the very limits of insanity and made me walk half an hour under heavy rain just to get the damn flavour that he won't turn his nose on. What's worst, for some obscure reason, HE WON'T EVEN EAT IT! GAH! Stupid spoiled bastard! :flaming:

[ October 15, 2005, 19:05: Message edited by: The New Order ]

7. Felinoid

@TNO:
    If it's bugging you that much, just give him the regular stuff. He'll eat it when he gets hungry enough.

Unless, of course, you enjoy being his pet. :happy:

EDIT: LET HIM starve himself if he wants to; you have to show him you won't put up with his finicky attitude. Give him food, and if he won't eat it then it's his problem. Before the end of the week, I assure you that food will be gone and he'll be asking for more. The instinct for survival is an amazing thing. :heh:

[ October 15, 2005, 19:37: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

8. Disciple of The Watch

@Felinoid: He is so spoiled, all thanks to my ex :flaming: , that he would prefer to starve than eat Iams (and this isn't cheap food!). He is the very incarnation of a spoiled brat!

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Fel, Lai, kuemper et al...

Me? The Magpie? Swiping shiny ones? With my reputation? :p ;)

In further heating news, there's now no hot water for a shower either. So now I'm smelly and frozen. Wonderful.

Fortunately, playing NWN with the 64 MB texture pack at 1400x1050 resolution makes the graphics card heat up extremely rapidly, which - whilst bad for the laptop - keeps me warm. :)

And thanks to kuemper for the hot towels and :coffee2:

& Shell: I've stolen my flatmate's hoody for now. There's an irony! :shake:

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :lol: i actually bought a hoody today. £8 from Matalan if you want one Mags

edit: and it's an Umbro!

11. Disciple of The Watch

@Felinoid: Say, big cat, you don't happen to have any illegitimate children out there, do you? Hmm... that would explain my cat's bad temper and obvious hatred of humans, except for me... Four years ago, in a barn in Neuville, with a Siamese... does that remember you something? :D

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@TNO - A male cat, eh? And he's *always* been your cat, not your ex's? Did he 'turn his nose up' at the food you previously gave? The psychology I could get into about dominant males is too deep. Well, leave the food out and he'll eat it...eventually.

All right, who on SP stole my SP internet cookie? All the threads are marked as 'unread'. <shrug>

@The Magpie - Oh, my computer guru has 6 compys in his apartment and I finally asked him if that's the only way he heats his place. He said yes. No wonder I keep freezing my toes over there!

13. Felinoid

@TNO:
    Not a chance. :rolleyes: The size difference would be prohibitive, and I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing without explicit consent (which they aren't capable of giving).

14. Disciple of The Watch

@Felinoid: Well, when kuemper casted that polymorph spell, there *were* similarities... but if you're sure... I'll take your word for it, big cat :D

@kuemper: Bleh, he finally gobbled up the damn Fancy Feast. He just likes to mess with me, it seems. I just let him screw around and pay him no mind... eventually he gobbles up the damn food. As for your theory of the dominant male... *all* my three cats are male. Which one is what? I'm confused.

Now, gotta stop posting on this page, or Tal will smoke me. See ya next page, fellas!

15. Felinoid

Ugh. Switching a woman's summer and winter wardrobes for her is tough work.

P.S. For anyone who wants to babble about their favorite sports team, you've got a new place to do it. BEHOLD! The Random Sports Babbling Post!!!

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Now that was a nice, good dinner. Although the amount of spices in the gravy probably made baby jesus cry....

Cooking Experiments By Accident #1: Cinnamon doesn't ruin a good steak. Rather, it's good :yum:

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] time for random writings, huzzah! :xx:

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Saturday night and all is quiet in my neihbourhood. Too quiet. *ominous orchestra music begins to play lightly in the background* The deep thump thump of an overloud car speaker shakes the walls for a moment and then carries its passengers by.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sugar is good.

Meat is berrer, tough. I got to have a 16oz prime ribb tonight...and it was oh, so good! :yum: And better yet, I didn't have to pay for it! :rolling:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Today I had to settle for a Quizno's fix and some cheap pizza...

Tomorrow is a wild card because between getting home from Church about 2 and having to leave for work about 5, not mucht ime to nap between when you factor in two meals...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.