1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I just got NWN from a friend who somehow forgot he already had a copy before he went out and bought another one...LOL THis game is rather intimidating... okay, well, not the game itself, but the toolsets... what the heck?

Ah well, new toy to play with, I guess, at least until I get home internet access again. I'm still doing updates from work.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

As to Felinoid's marked rise in gem power, I have executed the mathmatical equations into my trusty calculator and see how easily he, ahem please excuse the expression, clawed his way to such a lofty perch.

June - October is 4 months(or so)
    2,000 post/4=500 per month
    500/4=125 posts per week
    125/7=17.857142~ posts per day

Considering the average, according to BoM statistics, of the posters is 48 posts per day, I, for one, am not surprised at the ferocity of our felinoid Felinoid.

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Once I have settled post per day unofficial record at CoM - 56. Still unbeated.
    It wouldn't be difficult to beat it here at SP (in fact I've made about 40 posts one day only in Abortion Views thread)
    So I'm not suprized that he makes average 17 posts per day :p

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@kuemper:
    Thou dost give me too much credit, my dear marilith, and thou art not fully versed in the matter of BoM statistics.

The 48 is not posts per day, but in fact posts per registered member. The number is pulled upward by Tal & chev's numerous posts (20k between the two) and it is also pulled down by the 2500+ who have not made a single post.

As for myself, I have been posting for 125 days, which comes to about 16 posts per day, or 1 post for every hour that I am awake. 'Tis not so hard to do if one has near-constant net access and keeps up with the topics (including the backlog whilst I sleep). :D

Hard to believe I've only been here four months. BoM has become so familiar, and it seems like a second (well, third) home to me now. I feel as though I've always been here. :)

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Another page, another babble! :banana:

Only 1 day, 4h, 51 minutes and that pager is mine :D

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Well, at least Fel's spam is higher quality than average ;)

Spent the entire weekend trying to convince myself to do some work-related reading. Ended up not doing much for 2 days. On the other hand (or because of that) it was a VERY relaxing couple of days.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Here's a tragedy: I'm hungry, but the in-laws are cooking food that *stinks*. They are quite literally *burning* the roast! bleech :p

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn, Damn it! My computer is in bad shape. I won't be able to logg in very often in the next few days.

Arrrgh I'm tired that my computer is behaving badly.

Sigh... But I'm still alive.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Fel, I expect the gutter to be in perfect connection when I gt back, and the rent is due by Monday! :p

I have a great urge to bake.... which I probably should not obey. But I wanna *pouts*

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, I didn't get chocolate, but I did get a bottle of vanilla vodka. :yum:

Now I need to get back to doing my own schoolwork :eek: .

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

leaving for school at 6ish in the morning. hrargh.

12. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Bake...baking soda...baking soda is the variety of life. Varietee? Vanilla vodka...gutter...

I'm awake, I'm awake!

13. Arabwel

Media:
    I am jealous of your vanilla vodka.

I only have strawberry tequila :D

14. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

(cough) Irish coffee! (cough) Irish coffee! (cough)

Ghoulie ghoulie, ghoulie goo.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Someone's doing his Harold the Ghoul impression again.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

My little brother spent the night last night. Now I'm loading him up on chocolate and candy and sending him home.

Ah, the glories of getting to be a cool adult. :cool:

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Aluminium working and welding is a pain in the @$$. At least, the project I'm working on is turning quite nice. Now I'm gonna have to figure out what colors to mix to obtain the color of paint I desire... :bang:

Yay! 1 day, 2 hours, 2 minutes and that pager is mine!!! MINE!!!

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thats good...give him lots of chocolate Jag. But beware....one day you may have a child of your own and your chosen babysitters (your parents) may just turn around and choc up your little one and send her/him home to papa. Then you'll see muahhahahhaa

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, My uncle used to give my brother and I (and some cousins too apparently) really cool (and really noisy) toys, and the only time to play with them was when my dad (or relevent parents) was trying to sleep. Payback was a bitch several years later when he got married and started to have kids...

20. Arabwel

Media:
    .... this talk of children is disturbing me :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.