1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #48

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Your housemate was a Yak ? :D

I'm sorry I drew the wrong conclusion :)

2. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Sneaky Yakman...

I get the "stench of evil" from lager. I've never had a lot of bitter.

A friend of mine told me a somewhat similar story, in this one he kept farting under a blanket, thus keeping the reek in. When he finally removed the blanket to get up, the smell hit like a hammer.

Other friends of mine like to eat Mexican-style spiced pizza with booze; they always complain about the painful crap the morning after; they always assume it's the pizza - it's never occured to them that the booze might be involved.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Bloody Fable the lost chapter and it's no quest failure policy! I mean c'mon the bandits can't rescue their leader if I kill him but noooooo I have to let the scum live... Arrr and all I wanted to do in this bloody town was to buy a pair of glove... Seriously.

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Nah, just a short Indian guy. He still lives with us (technically), but he might be dead AFAIK, because we never see him. Of course, it could be because he got a girlfriend and spends all his time round her house, shagging like bunnies, but death seems far more likely. It's just real annoying not having the 4th man for Halo team play. :(
    Also happened in relation to the above incident. I was feeling a bit less nauseous and thought I'd get up & try and eat something. As I sat up, the smell hit & I had to go and be violently ill. Fortunately, my room is next door to the bathroom.

Let that be a lesson, kids: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: is neither big nor clever.

Unless it's done right, that is. :D

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah, so you are the inspiration for that PPG mod! :lol:

/me throws Olympic regulation piece of track and field equipment at ofelix

Anybody need some bread? We've got an over obundance of white bread - 5 loaves. Yet again, I have no fish, though I can hand in a bottle of wine.

I finally chased away the hundred toast crumbs nesting on my mouse pad.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You know, you shouldn't throw a diskus...the proper technique is more of a "fling" than a "throw". :p :shake: :rolling:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I could do with bread... i am a) broke and b) too lazy to bake any myself :p

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Somehow, I imagined a slighty...pointier piece of equipment. :hahaerr:

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Ara - Crackers taste pretty good with cheese if you don't have any bread on ya.

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    [bitching]

Crap, my school district's teachers have gone out on strike. We have Arlyn signed up for a daycare program, an extension of what he's currently in for before- and after-school care...

to the tune of $30 per day. :eek:

Oh, and he's been hitting his friends when they're "bugging" him. I thought we'd gotten over this last year, but I guess not.

And Marcus has forgotten how to go to sleep on his own.

But it was a completely gorgeous day today, even if I did spend most of it in the car.

[/bitching]

Sorry, y'all, I had to get that out of my system.

11. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Don't worry, Rally - you can't be SuperMum to everyone on here and your own kids all the time. Sometimes you just need a good rant.

/me meekly offers cookies

12. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

What's the best way to kill a duck?

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Whack him with a cornstalk!

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Club em in the head.

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Good suggestions, keep them coming.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

you never have enough cheese!

New Page! Yay!

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    AHHH! I still feel crap today just a little less crap than yesterday. Did someone nail something to me head this night?

Awww where's my cure light crapness spell?

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Oh yes it is when you don't get hangovers like my family does; and I've been a right piss-dribbling mess in the corner at times wake up the next day and start again. :grin:

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Undertaker: the best way to kill any type of poultry is to snap their necks. Keep your fingers away from their beaks, though...

20. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Does anyone have any knowledge of, or know any websites where I can find out stuff about, how we know about the Sun? Things like size, heat, compostition, brightness, distance etc. Any information at all would be helpful. The trick is, I am not supposed to include ANY graphical or formulaic information, but be able to explain the physical ideas using examples, analogies and other such things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.