1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

A social life is good for but one thing -

destroying it!

Tell 'em all you hate 'em, middle finger 'em, and walk off, making sure to click your heels. THAT is enriching.

2. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Almost at full babbling power.....

BABBLING POWER GRAPH (as of yesterday)

Code:

_________/
            /
         _ /
        /
    ___/

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Huh, I discoverd that I really don't hate work anymore. At least, while I'm at work, I'm not staring at the mess I call my house, thinking of the million things I need to do. Then I realize I can't do it because this is mom's house, snd that's her stuff. It sucks.
    Can anyone tell I'm at home sick today?

Thanks for the sympathies, guys, but I am NOT taking pills that smile at me. :square:

4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

If I don't get over this flu or cold or whatever the ^*&^& it is, I may rethink my comments on suicide I made in the suicide thread. To top off my miserableness, my idiot Brother-in-law has been visiting for past two days. There are very few people stupider than this guy. Thank God he left tonight!

5. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Got a call from a recruiting service: interview at tuesday. :thumb: :roll: Hopefully I get my first job from there...

:grr: And hopefully it´s somekind of bachelor engineering or computer stuff, as should be! :grr:

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    GAAAAAAH! I am presenting my monologue in english today, and I need to memorize it!

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Eze, I know the perfect song for you. Cool to Hate by the Offspring, it has to be the lamest song I know (OK, so not even close to been the lamest song I know) but is expresses your sentiments perfectly.

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

YAY then.

I hate preppies.

I hate my life.

I hate you.

I hate everything.

There ya go.

Takes pills, what smile at her

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Darn lol i thought today was saturday and yesterday was friday ... dang! ok! I mean tomorrow is me and my girlfriend's one month anniversary :p

10. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Nuts, I have to go to a ****ing Boy Scout campout over the weekend. Up to a frigid place called Chama. Why?! :wail:

I'll be back on Monday to do some more babbling. I'm almost up to full power.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] HALF TERM!

*does spazzy dance*

One week of no school and playing B&W at my friends house... writing dialogues... reading dialogues... playing with a puppy and two cats... playing Sacrifice... and completing homework.

God... is my life that shallow!!!!

12. Istari of Thay Banned

There there,

at least you have me... :bigeyes:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

So,

The other day, I wrote a reply on a topic conserning a upgrade of a female computer...
    Don't remember the author or the date,
    any help??

:confused:

[ February 21, 2003, 20:45: Message edited by: Istari of Thay ]

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I still have you.... :wail:

My life is over :p

considereing of course - that what I have written is all I do anyway. Along with playing MUDs, C3, Netstorm and reading books.

Oh and writing :hmm:

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

The author is Arabwel. Watched Armageddon. Cool. Sad, that Harry had to die in the end. Oh, well.

Goes off to write her LotR fic

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    But Ez?? That movie starred Arwen!! :p

Armageddon is crap, too much action and lovestuff.. I rather have The Wall or Schlinder´s List

16. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Armageddon?

Isn't that the one where the space shuttle has to rendevous with a comet? And they all end up dying?

How was Liv Tyler in that?

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Taken by some fancy boy :( :p

She played the daughter of Bruce Willis

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] 8people, I demand that you get an avatar so there is less competition for that rogue stone! Or either that, stop posting while I whip up a storm od spam :) :xx:

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

I know. But otherwise I liked it. Better than those teenage BS romance comedies. I hate romance comedies.

I hate everything. Haha.

20. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] So This is where all you cheaters raise your post counts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.