1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
    :roll: :rolling: :roll:
    Look ^^^^ A new olympic sport; Syncronized Rolling

[ February 25, 2003, 10:19: Message edited by: Elios ]

2. Ex-Paladine Banned

HIMMM... how can I use quote...

I tried but I can't do

3. Elios Gems: 17/31

Syncronized waving
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Three guys were sitting around at a party talking about their work and what kind of cars they drive.
    "I'm a veterinarian," said the first guy, "so I drive a white Vette."
    As they smiled and nodded, the second man said, "I own a sign company, so I drive a purple Neon."
    The third guy was quiet until the other two egged him on.
    "Well," he finally said, "I'm a proctologist and I have a brown Probe."
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Jokes? Here is one...

It was getting a little crowded in heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy.

The new law was that, in order to get into heaven, you had to have a real bummer of a day when you died. The policy would go into effect at noon the next day.

The next day at 12:01, the first person comes to the gates of heaven.

The angel at the gate, remembering the new policy, promptly says to the man,
    'Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going when you died.'

'No problem,' the man says. 'I came home to my 25th floor apartment in my lunch hour and caught my wife half-naked and appearing to be having an affair, but her lover was nowhere in sight. I immediately began searching for him. My wife was yelling at me as I searched the entire apartment. Just as I was about to give
    up, I happened to glance out onto the balcony and noticed that there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! The nerve of that guy!

'Well, I ran out onto the balcony and stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground. But wouldn't you know it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he didn't die. This ticked me off even more. In a rage, I went back inside to get the first thing I could get my hands on to throw at him. Oddly enough, the first thing I thought of was the refrigerator. I unplugged it, pushed it out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 25 storeys and crushed him! The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly.'

The angel sits back and thinks for a moment. Technically, the guy did have a bad day. It was a crime of passion. So, the angel announces,
    'OK sir. Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven,' and lets him in.

A few seconds later the next guy comes up.

'Before I can let you in, I need to hear about what your day was like when you died.'

The man says, 'No problem. But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I had been under a lot of pressure so I was really pushing hard to relieve my stress. I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side!

'Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, starts cussing, and stomps on my fingers. Well of course I fell. I hit some trees and bushes at the bottom that broke my fall so I didn't die right away. As I'm laying there face up on the ground, unable to move, and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator of all things off the balcony. It falls the 25 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly.'

The angel is quietly laughing to himself as the man finishes his story.

'I could get used to this new policy,' he thinks to himself. 'Very well,' the angel announces, 'welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven,' and he lets the man enter.

A few seconds later, a third man comes up to the gate. The angel is warming up to his task.
    'OK, please tell me what it was like the day you died.'

The man says, 'OK, picture this. I'm naked inside this refrigerator. . .'

:shake:
    -------------------------------------------------
    This is not a joke, but a thing I came across later today...

"Now why would you want to list the directory contents when you can be a good boy/girl/monster and browse the site like it was intended?

So please go back to the main page of Sorcerer's Place and look for whatever
    you want there. ;) "

And that was under title: "Tsk, tsk" :shake: :) Could it be that Taluntain actually has a sense of humor of somekind?

[ February 25, 2003, 18:58: Message edited by: Virne ]

5. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I want to die, I want to die, how do all these idiots muster up the brain power to keep their hearts pumping? I want to die

Babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble......

Synchronized headbanging: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Me too. Anyways, I dreamt that me and a certain person who was a certain Rider in a certain movies based off a certain second part of a certain trilogy, written by a certain writer named Tolkien were like together and then he was very nice to me. Until the dream ended and I realized, that I was late to school. Bollox.

I hate life.

I hate EVERYTHING.

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Flu...Melting...Brain...

Oww...

:(

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] "Synchronized headbanging: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: "

but surely the first wall would eventually fall down and land on the next headbanging person then that wall and you'd get a domino effect, hang on i'm saying this like it's a bad thing??

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ok.

You know, with all this sword mongering, I'm inclined to remind you that Arcanum is Dungeon and Dragons kind of role playing. There are several Dungeons. And there's like, one fire breathing Dragon, although he's like, centuries dead.

My point is, Arcanum had firearms. Psycho kind of firearms.

I'm about to start talking about all my firearms... ;)

10. Elios Gems: 17/31

11. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have another sword! It's a little cutlass type thing that my grandfather got from some friends of his in Honduras. One side has temples from all the major cities in the area and other things like that etched into it, and it has it's own beaded sheath :D . Now I need to get two pictures!

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Picture dammit, picture!

Q. Whats the worst thing about been an egg?
    A. You only get laid once and its by your mum

OK, that was pretty lame but its all I could think of.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, Random babble it shall be...

My sis woke me up this morning at 6.45 by calling be because she had no one else to talk to... her life sucks even more than mine has ever sucked. :(

I so wanted to go and hug her, but that pesky Atlantic Oceand and half the US is in the between....

(whatever.... makes good handbags)

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Umm... It can´t be that bad? Really...
    --
    Finally got some money! Heh, I´m going to spend until I collapse... :happy:

[ February 26, 2003, 12:13: Message edited by: Virne ]

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Who else watches Clone High? That is the funniest show ever! A quote from the clone of JFK:
    "Nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys!" at which point his car flips over and catches fire.

16. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Not to be shamelessly self-promoting, but does anyone notice anything different about me?

17. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Could it be the portrait and title? Or is it just me?

Really random (for me, at least): I was walking to my next class a couple of hours ago, and this girl who I don't even know, and looked like she was probably a sophomore or higher grade level, grabbed my arm and looked at me and said "Dude, you're so hot," in that girly way with the big goggle-eyes and the qhole bit, then she walked off without saying anything else. Really random.

Babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble (elapsed babbling time - 30.04 seconds) :D

EJSmith: What do you mean by

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

A new avatar. Wow, what did ya do to get it?
    (I contributed a fan-fic)

Ps. Was your name "Dragon Jewel" before? Or is "Dragon´s Jewel" a different person?

[ February 26, 2003, 19:42: Message edited by: Virne ]

19. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

I want an Avatar too! Ancalìmon isn't so wise anymore without an Avatar!

Ancalìmon bangs his head in a helpless rage against his newly-constructed bookshelf, causing the shelf and the books on it to fall over him. "Darn..."

BTW, Virne, what does that Latin quote under your name mean? Just curious.

BTW2, Virne, It's a bit late but that joke of your's is brilliant! Last time I was rolling over the floor, laughing my soul out, I was under the influence of that damned laughing spell... had me in it's grip for days.

[ February 26, 2003, 20:00: Message edited by: Ancalìmon The Wise ]

20. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Ancalimon: 1 - It means "Every man makes his own fortune." I know because I was bugging him for a week about it.
    2 - That's what these :bang: are for.

[ February 26, 2003, 23:17: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.