1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Humpfmurgeldontidoo. Mmm School tomorow, I'm eager to go strangely, a four day break was well welcome, but still I want to see some friend.

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Undertaker: Piece of cake.

Chuck Billy - Vocals
    Eric Peterson (Dragonlord) - Guitar
    Mike Chlasciak (Halford) - Guitar
    Steve DiGiorgio (ex-Iced Earth) - bass
    Paul Bostaph (ex-Slayer, DUH!) - Drums

Steve Souza did guest vocals on some songs on the album "First Strike Still Deadly", Alex Skolnick joined Eric Peterson on guitars (as a guest), and John Tempesta took the place left vacant by Dave Lombardo (again, as a guest).

Nostalgic nod to satisfaction rating.

Was this answer satisfying?
    | |Yes
    | |No

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I finished a semi-marathon of sneezing: 10 in a row. My all time record is 13.

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm ever so slowly returning. I never really left, so much as I stopped coming to the site... for a few weeks. But hopefully I'll be able to have more free time soon.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ah, reepnorp. How we have missed seeing your, um, wings-on-legs avatar thingy.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I pretend reepnorp is an interplanar mosquito.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, he is a Phazon-infused kiwi (y'know, the bird)

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me sings

"Hark! how the bells, sweet silver bells, all seem to say, 'throw cares away'. One seems to hear words of good cheer from everywhere, filling the air...."

Choir is so much fun!

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    That's a common term amongst my friends, as well.

Laiwethel, you're going to give me nightmares about my high school chorus days... :D

11. Ofelix

Media:
    Okay the ''wang quote'' or whatever got closed for reason unknown to me. The one question that come to mind is What the [CENSORED] Hell is wang?! Will someone explain to me the whole issue? Please?

EDIT: Yeah Thanks Kuemper to giving me some light on the subject.

EDIT 2; Sooooo who's the spam here?

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Ofelix:
    It's what DotW got pierced recently for the second time. *shudder*

P.S. School sucks

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Glad to see you back, reepnorp. reepnorp is lum lum Pet it and it's wings flutter. It loves to be petted.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    :eek: Whhhhaaaaaaat? I'd only consider getting an ear percing!

15. Felinoid

Yeah, he had a whole thread about it last month; IIRC, it was called "Vote for my next piercing". :shake:

/me cautiously pets reepnorp

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:D Sorry, Stephania. After a choir rehersal, I always end up singing the last song we rehersed.

Would you rather a bit from the Grinch?

"You're a mean one, Mister Grinch! You really are a heel! You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mister Grinch! You're a bad bananna with a greasy black peel!"

How sad is it that a university choir is singing that song? And this is the second year that we're singing it. :rolleyes: You'd think that the conductor would pick new songs every year.

17. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Or is it a lim lim? Whatever it loves to be petted but do not kick it

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Got than Nakia, No using reepnorp for a soccer ball.

The Leafs won again tonight. Civ IV is awesome, and I got to watch HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Anger Management this afternoon. All in all a good day...

19. Felinoid

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I generally make a point of not kicking anything that I can pet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.