1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm back from my week in Dublin. The audit went extraordinarily well, so much so that we finished by Thursday and had Friday off to play tourist. Given that I had also had a tourist day last Sunday I actually had a very high tourism to business ratio on the trip. :D

Yesterday was a long day though, there are no direct flights from Dublin to Toronto at this time of year so I had to connect via London. :nolike:

On the plus side I did manage to read two and a half books between arriving at the airport in Dublin and landing in Toronto. :thumb:

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What kind of books were they?

/me imagines accountants reading D&D novels between audits :D

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31

You like me! You really, really *like* me! :banana:

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Rehersal today for the play, starting with the female chorus :grr: This means I have less time to get schoolwork done. There is Pliny to translate, and there are plays to read, and myths to study!

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31

@chevalier - actually one and a half of those were fantasy novels by R.A. Salvatore - while they were not his D&D novel they are close enough really. The last one was military sci-fi.

I have, in the past, brought some of Salvatore's Drizzt novels with me on business trips - I generally prefer lighter fluff novels for reading on the plane.

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I hereby declare today National Housework Day! (Because I really do need that much of an excuse. :heh: )

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I should prepare myslelf to tomorrow's working day.
    But I'm to lazy at the momment.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Blah, today is grocery day... let's go buy some more ever delicious, exotic and delightful ramen noodles! :rolleyes:

9. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I just don't get it. When i do the laundry there is ALWAYS socks missing. :hmm:

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Have you ever doubted that 'lil Matilith?

Not-So-Mornin' All, I gotta do lundry and I must tiddy up me room, housework does not rule. Meh we're Sunday for crying out loud! I shouldn't do housework...

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

and always one sock from a pair :p

12. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I know, i just ran out of pairs today. :eek:

13. Disciple of The Watch

Bleh. Bought enough ramens to last the whole week. Everytime I have to restock, I almost empty the shelves at the grocery store. One... week... to... go... must... not... give... up...

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I just wear odd socks :lol:

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:evil: *I* have all those missing socks! They form the cushy seat of my throne!

DotW - ever try rice? Get something that cooks quickly, like Minute Rice, and add different flavorings (butter, salt, cheese, broth, etc).

16. Disciple of The Watch

@kuemp - I've eaten so much rice in my life that I can no longer stand it. Anyways this is the last week of eating ramens. I'm paying off the last of my debts as soon as I get my next pay check. Beleive me it'll be a hell of a party... long live Domino Pizza and Jack Daniels! :D

In my book, rice is just a way to kill a car quickly. :evil:

17. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Jerky is good for the loins.

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Need to prepare for tomorrow's little exam. Boring!

19. Disciple of The Watch

Blech, you remind me that I must retake my failed math exam this week. :rolleyes:

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    This weekend consisted of house chores, a nervous breakdown, and work. My roommate (the one that didn't leave for the weekend) is a saint to out up with me. I gotta do something really nice for him.

Working six days a week sucks, and the next two weeks I'm working seven days a week. Ugh.

And I'm still sick on top of it all..

And I need to register for classes, take out my student loans, and figure out my financial aaid.

{{HUGS}} to kuemper. Sorry to hear about your mom's cancer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.