1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I can't seem to write anything, urrrgghh I wanted to write down my last game of Dungeon and Dragon, everyone agreed it would be great since 100% of the players said it was a great story. And more on of 'em said it was *almost* as good as Bg2's. But now noooo my brain refuse to write something goof. Meh.

2. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

You just gotta love farm animals.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love most animals actually.

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

^ Especially on toast. :yum:

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Yeah, you'd make a nice sandwich too, bird-boy. :yum:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Good evening, suckas.

Nothing worst than waiting for an exam and having nothing to do. :rolleyes:

On a side note, I'll soon be filling the papers to take the architecture degree. It still sounds weird. Oh well.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think my baby thinks he has a sister with grey and white fur. Hopefully he doesn't grow up the really think he is a cat like our Felinoid. :D

8. Disciple of The Watch

Heh. I ordered a faceplate for my VX-3200 on eBay, and for some obscure reason, the seller decided to give me a free holster along with the faceplate. While I don't need since I ordered my $100 bill faceplate for the holster, it's nice to finally see something that doesen't backfire (I love that word) in my face. :D

9. Susipaisti

'Backfire' reminds me of my friends who always complain about the after-effects of heavily jalapenoed pizza accompanied with alcoholic beverages.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My sister chewed the cat fur off her arm cast today. Mom and Dad must've saved the smart genes for me! :lol:

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[​IMG] After several days battling with Kawasaki's origami rose, I had to admit my ineptitude. I decided instead to improve a lesser, easier design, and got a decent result. This rose is the final touch for my girlfriend's birthday present: a vase full of origami flowers.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Jalapeno? :lol: You call *that* burning?

I vividly remember the day my brother purchased Habanero instead of Jalapeno and stuffed a pizza full of these. After a bite, my mouth was flaming. After a slice, I could almost breathe fire..

13. Susipaisti

Hehee, I said it was my *friends* who complain about the burning... Well, I've never experienced such 'backfire' myself. My best asset are my bowels.

I've been contemplating a step away from talk of lavatorial nature for a while and taking some kind of a new direction. One must keep moving. And it's not yet time for retro. That would be corny.

14. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I was wondering when the reference to corn would show up... :rolleyes:

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah, Habaneros aren't very good for one's oral health...they are even worse for a person with I.B.S. :shake: :lol:

I've had some "authentic" jumbalila (sp) that had a habanero peper in it to spice things up a bit...lets just say that I'll never eat *that* again! :p :rolling:

16. Disciple of The Watch

Yeah, habaneros are nasty. That's why I never let my bro do the groceries if he's high. He always buys the wrong things. Shrimp ramen, for example. Habanero instead of Jalapeno. Dill pickle chips instead of sour cream and onion. Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi instead of regular Diet Pepsi. I could go on and on...

17. Kitrax

Media:
    Dill pickle chips? :sick:

Ummm....ewww! That sounds really gross! :nono: :rolling:

18. Disciple of The Watch

It's pretty disgusting, yeah. I realized what it was after eating a few. The taste is disgusting and persists for a loooooooooong time.

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Ok, this one's for you Tal! :thumb:

Out of the blue, I'm giving you a pat on the back for such a grat job! :thumb:

Good on you! :thumb: :banana: :rolling:

20. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The spamming sage continues ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.