1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Yah that nother 10 minutes always turns into something like 2 hours. then poof the suns coming up and you're like what the and then you find out that your watch stopped something like 6 hours ago.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...today I did something to lessen my financial problems. My fiance and I are going to be moving back in with my parents. This will save us about $600 a month on rent, plus we'll be able to eliminate our gas, power and DSL bills...don't worry my dad has the same DSL service that I currently have, so I won't miss more than a day or two during the move.

I really don't want to have to move back in with them...but this way, we'll be able to get out of debt, and save up for our wedding. Plus, I'll have my mom's awsome cooking at my fingertips once again! :yum: :thumb: :rolling:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Food is always a bonus, Kit :p

And speaking of food... I pop in the store to get some lemons, cream and chili sauce, and what do I come out with?

Pears, fdontuts, coke and none of the things I went to get. Go me!

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

@ Kitrax, good move as long as everyone gets along. I had to move in with my parents with wife and kids due some financial setbacks and it go tme out of debt.

1 and a half hours to go and I can go home and play IWD, whooah!

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My brother and I didn't really get along too well when we lived together...but since I've been out on my own for the past year and some odd months, I think he's getting more tollerable. Plus, I'm building him a computer...so he's owes me so to speak. :rolleyes:

I really need to create my own business, building customized computer for people...that way I can charge them a hefty fee for my service, but at the same time sill give them the discount that retailers get. :thumb: :rolling:

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning people I'm having a bad day at work :evil:

Positive shopping Ara you go girl :thumb: you rock :)

7. Arahar

wow, it's almost christmas.

*Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way*

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    OI need a sense of proportion. anyone got a spare? :(

9. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Mine is waaaay too small.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

That sucks, Kitrax, but see it as means to an end. You'll be able to afford an even better wedding, and besides, DarkStrider and I (if I can show up, that is) can bring some fine booze.

I had reached that point too, before my brother returned, but I, for one, am probably too proud to go back with my mother...

11. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Ara I'd lend you mine but it doesn't have any common sense :)

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/*News Flash*

Jaguar was eaten by rabid pillows! :aaa:

\*News Flash*

You better watch out
    You better not cry
    You better not pout
    I'm tellin' you why
    Christmas ninjas are comin' to your house!

They see you when you're sleeping
    They know when you're awake
    They know when you've been bad or good
    So hire Chuck Norris for goodness sake!

:hahaerr: :nuts:

13. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So you're just going to sponge off your parents? Not only you, but your fiance too? Not to be a downer here, but if you're getting married, you should act like the adult you are and make do with what you can afford yourself. Your parents' duties are done; it is not fair to them to inflict your financial burden on them.

14. Arahar

@Ara
    My sense of proportion is slightly out of whack at the moment other than that it's all yours

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    good call, BTA.

Kitrax, I hope you'll al least be paying for your share of the groceries and contributing something in the way of rent. If money doesn't work for you, try something like doing all the household laundry, dishes, or other cleaning. Be a mensch!

16. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Finally I got Christmas presents for my family and friends. Say good buy to hard earned money :( but at least I will make people happy :D

17. Arahar

It's the giving not the receiving that makes you feel good.

At least that's what they tell me.

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

that's what boxers say :p Better give then recieve :D

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey what's this? A post in the morning by Le Ofélix? For you? Wheee! :rolling: :roll:

Meh, went to my fourth party yesterday so it's my third hangover, and I've came back at home at 4h30. Why do the last Call end at 3h00? I was fine. M-e-h!

20. Arahar

hehe last call is always at 0200 for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.