1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Here's a knife and fork Undertaker one byte at a time :lol:

EDIT: /me hugs kuemper and gives her smoke alarm to play with

2. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

One lowly page of spam while I slept! You guys are losing your touch.

Morning all, hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go. Working those extra shifts to pay for Christmass!

3. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] :lol: 1337 posts! :lol:

Sometimes, just sometimes, resistance is futile... :shake:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good morning, folks :D

I am rather happy to have a nice set of headphones from the Maternal Unit as an early prezziee after my speakers gave up - yayness fof great magnitude, these things are :D

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:bigeyes: For me? Awww, thank you!

No way I'm licking the battery. :nono: Do you have any idea what that does to you?

/takes smoke alarm apart and stuffs screws up nose :p

We has Swiss Chalet rotisserie chicken, fries, Caesar salad, rolls and Chalet sauce for supper. :yum: *burp* My cookies turned out fantastic. Light and airy and...<cue Homer drooling sound>

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, 3 days until christmas and it's 6:00 and +1C. I think winter is confused.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's only 1 and a half days until Christmas here!

Only 34 hours to go.....

8. Arabwel

Media:
    In my land, we celebarate Christmas on the 24th :p

9. Dice

Media:
    Which reminds me that its time to continue my own special tradition of spiking my morning coffee for at least 3 day before christmas until at least new-years- eve.

I was unable to do it last year due to a tiny unborn person.

10. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm getting worried! There has been no conspiracy theories going on in the SS lately... This *should* rather calm me, but for some reason it doesn't :p

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Phew, so no one has noticed that I am a russian agent... I am relieved.

:p

Hehe. I'm not a russian agent. Rather an Irish one :p

Well, I am Irish, but not an agent.

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am sooooo sick of snow, I am runnig out of places to put it and it is only Dec 22.

13. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I could do with a little snow :cry: It's funny how people always think of Scandinavia as this northern snowy paradise, when truth be told it snows very seldom here in Denmark (I still recall Anastacia talking about "hoe much she liked the snow" on her visit here; there were like small 2 centimeter high piles of ugly, dirty snow :bad: Oh, how glad we are that you liked that :rolleyes:

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well it is currently +2 here and there is something like a 80% chance of rain for both tomorrow and saturday. So much for a white Christmas here in The Great White North.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    -28C currently outside and an inch of snow to clear. Much fun!

16. olimikrig

Media:
    Yikes! -28 Degrees Celsius :jawdrop: ... Where do you live, ara? I couldn't even imagine something THAT cold (well, maybe if I tried really hard!).

17. Arabwel

Media:
    About 100 km south of the arctic circle, up north in the cold dark land of Finland. ands no, I do not have polar bears on the back yeard :p

(Just the brown variety, sadly enough)

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I couldn't find one, so I went with a stuffed toy that plays mozzart. It was either that or something glowworm/carebears/teletubbies. Had I stooped to that my buddy would tell me to stay the hell away from his daughter...

Actually the name comes from a D&D character I played in an RPGA campaign from 1997 to 2002. Gnelson Gnarfflinger, a gnomish Illusionist/Thief who was a Rogue with a touch of fighter in third edition...

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Went to the movies with some friends the other night, to see King Kong. After that, three of us decided to head down to the beach. Now, the whole entire time the other two were discussing their plans for New Years, how they, and some other of my friends are headed off camping. The whole time I was trying to hint to them that I'm not doing anything an would love to be invitied. But did they say anything? Noooo.

Well, a few days ago I gave up hope of been invited, but today I got a call, finally! So that's made my day. A week camping - something I haven't done in many years... Turns out I'm loved after all ;)

20. Dice

Media:
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Gnarf. I'm glad you didn't go with the teletubby BTW. Those things are sickishly twisted and evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.