1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    They are NOT insects. They're arachnids. Not the same thing.

It's Sunday evening... I'm going through the usual Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Less than a week until Christmas now.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yup Christmas is next sunday, it's cool. Yeah.
    I'd rather have a cat as a pet than an arachnid of any form. Oh well that's just me.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Three pages before I even knew that there was a new one, may the spam live victorious. Takes a while to read all the new stuff, any luck with that spunge yet?

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Spunge or Splunge? Who's trying their luck with Splunge?

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    So... I have a friend arriving at noon tomorrow. before she arrives, I have to clean and acquire Christmas presents.

:bang:

On the other hand, I do have chocolate milk :D

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hooo friend christmas and chocolate milk, yeaaahh! That's more like it! Go Ara! :thumb: I wasn't drunk yesterday mainly due to the serious lack of fund. Go me!

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thank you for the precision, Ziad. Indeed, they're in the same family than spiders. Although I prefer scorps to spiders.

A big NYAH to all generalizators who don't like those lovely arachnids. I prefer a cool, relax, and laid-back scorp to a dumb cat or an annoying dog. :p

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DAMNIT TO HELL!!!! My computer is yet again screwed up! It did some lovely restarting, and now it wants me to register Windows before I log in or somesuch. I fear it was wiped my hard drive. So, I will rarely be on SP for the next couple days, I am guessing, until I can get the guy who built my computer to come down and fix it for me...

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I've got it easy; both sides of my family have sworn off buying Christmas presents, so I don't have to do squat! :happy: (Well, Mom and Dad, but that's it.) In fact, I just got back from a combination holiday-see-everyone and college-graduation-party for one of my aunts. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from UW-Madison now. :)

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Merriam-Webster says arachnids are:
    The sponge is deceased, shuffled off this mortal coil, pushed up the daisies and bloody well snuffed it!

As for Splunge...hard to tell. /pokes with stick

12. Disciple of The Watch

Well, stopping smoking seems to have made me a bit short-tempered... my bro's cat keeps on whining again and again and again because my bro drilled him to be a spoiled bastard by feeding him those damn Whiskas Temptation treats every night... my bro isn't there, and the bag of those !"/&*%)* "treats" is empty... the fetcher is seriously getting on my nerves... I feel like playing football with the cat and make him score a touchdown with the concrete... :mad: :flaming:

"Enraged, my mind starts to smoke, before some mental overload, Angry Again, Angry Again..."

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Let us put sausages on our eyes, brothers, and make things smell! Life is short.

14. Harbourboy

No way am I putting a sausage in my eye.

15. Disciple of The Watch

If it's Chorizo (hmmm, pure delight) or Über-spicy Italian sausage, then fine with me.

16. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'm gonna put some chicken in my stomach instead.
    :yum:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Cleaning is of the suck. But oh well, can't be avoided... that much longer. :D

18. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I've been cleaning my house this weekend too.
    :rolleyes:

19. Disciple of The Watch

Cleaning sucks. Nuff said.

20. Harbourboy

Especially when you use a vaccuum cleaner.... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.