1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Contrary to popular belief, nicotine is a depressant, not a stimulant. No wonder you're all hyped-out, DotW. Tell your brother to do something about his cat, such as keeping the treat supply stocked.

I've been toying with a security device for 8 hours now. It's one of those plastic/metal wires looped into a black, plastic box. One side of the wire is cut and I've been twirling it around. I pretend it's a flexible lockpick.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

How very witty, HB! :grin:

@kuemp: Well, the fella understood that it's best for it's long-term health to stop pestering me, and went to sleep in a freaking BOX with the other cat.. haven't heard from the fella since... three hours. I expect my bro will return with like 5-6 bags of treats. The moral of that story: If a spoiled cat runs out of something, Apocalypse begins. :D

3. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Unless it's one of those really spoiled cats that's too fat to move. Then it just lies there, hissing. Those kind couldn't even catch a drunk mouse, let alone a nimble birdy. :roll:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Hey, Magpie, long time no see :D

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Chorizo is the best. I have some hidden away in the freezer for a special day.
    I haven't been on SP all day due to having no time of account of something that could go into the relationship rant thread but won't.

6. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Bedtime spam... :sleep:

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I wonder if it's okay to chew on this?

*naws*

8. Dice

Media:
    Well if it is sweet, brush your teeth.
    If it is hard, don't break your teeth.
    If it is chewy or stringy, floss.
    If it was on the floor, 10 second rule applies.
    If it was not in a package consider that someone else might have touched it with their grimey fingers.
    If it is in a package be careful of potential suffocation.
    And always remember Kuemper, there are a lot of chemicals in things these days, especially rubber.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meh ofelix is sleepy, :sleep: 'night everybody!

10. Dice

Media:
    Soooo slow....why is the random babbling sooo slow? Doesn't everyone have nothing better to do then not be here?

*Dfly whistles softly and looks around hoping nobody will notice the excessive use of negatives in the previous sentence.*

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Cleaning is of the suck. indeed. hjave dragged 5 heavy duty bags of garbafgew out and there' sno end in sight *le sigh*

Have remembered reason #234923423 of the Why I hate Cleaning fame:

Bowling balls + cleaning = ouchies.

12. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me makes Ara's ouchies better, gives her a hug, a pat on the head and a choccy to make her feel better

Nine hours of dancing = body ouchies despite loooooong soak in bath salted bath, still it was fun :)

Hello everybody peeps have a hug if you enjoy it come back for more if not then oh well :)

13. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    DarkStrider, you're :nuts: , you know :lol: :rolling:

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Ara why are you cleaning with bowling balls????

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Arahar, I do believe that these bowlinbgnb balls are physically attached to my person and impossible to deattach for anything :(

@DS: thankies *hugggles*

Well, my friend visited, there was tea and crumpets (well, vague pastries anyway) and cat-hugging and much goodness. Now, i shall go and collapse in a come because I am so damn sore.

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's plastic and the 10 second rule is bogus anyway. I 'kiss it to god' (blow on it). :)

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Olim and in what way am I nuts i don't eat them anymore :)

18. Disciple of The Watch

Cashews and almonds are pretty damn good. :D

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The in-laws are leaving tomorrow! :banana: A whole week of actually being a grown-up with out the stony stare of Momdusa killing me.

/jumps in huge cardboard box

:spin:

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wheeee! Christmas is near! Wheee! :roll: :rolling:

Gotta help dad buy a digital camera fer mum tomorow, but he want to go at unhuman hours, in the middle of my sleep time, 9 AM Dum dum dum, gasp. Can't he be like a normal person and go a at reasonable time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.