1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Indulge us on what '' feminine persuasion '' is please.

Hey I wanted to know, when me old Nvidia Geforce 4 ti 128 mo video card went crazy and I had to change I switch to a MSI RX9550 SE TDI128 (Ati radeon) or whatever the thing is called. Is my new one better equivalent or worse than before? I've seen no change in all the game I've previously owned.

2. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Yarrrgh! My work sucks, it gobbles up too much time and is utterly boring, now I'm home and I'm bored anyway, there's no love in the air whatsoever, I don't think I'll be able to afford my university of choice, seeing how studying abroad doesn't seem to be sponsored by our government, and life is generally being assbackward.
    /rant.

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

A big hug to all the ladies of SP, especially Shell, kuemp, Ara, shadow lurker and Laiwethel.

Well, time to go get another MO done for the second BlackBerry. See ya later, peeps.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    DotW, did you ever get Trillian figured out? Sorry I had to run last night before you got things sorted out.

I hate having to wake up early on my days off...sure, I can enjoy more of the actual day, but it ruins my night. :aww: :sosad:

*yawn* I have a 'health fair' at my work I have to go to this afternoon...yay for free blood pressure and bone density tests! :rolleyes: :rolling:

5. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I was kidding, I knew there were members of the female gender (my favorite one :) )

Just a poor joke I use...

6. Disciple of The Watch

@Kitrax: I tried fine-tuning the options, but it just doesen't work. Guess I'm gonna have to rely on Java for the time being... and waking up earlier doesen't necessarely screw your night - two words: Jolt Cola - or Bawls, whatever tickles your fancy.

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

:banana: Yay! I'm the only one with chocolate left :p

8. Disciple of The Watch

Sorry to crash your fun, Undertaker, but I have a full box of orange cream chocolates left :p

NYAH :p

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

/me uses a cunning tactic to get DotW's chocolates, me uses a blast of loud hip hop to do stun DotW :D and next me grabs the loot :p

10. Disciple of The Watch

Sorry dude, my brother has been a rapper for 7 years, and I developped an immunity to hip-hop... and you yet have to find the damn chocolates so NYAH :p

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Such heresy! I can't imagine that!
    So I'll use different kind of crap music and I WILL get those chocolates :grin:

12. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, you'll have to ask my brother, then, he's the one that has them and he's 500 km away from here :p

Now, going to eat something. I'm counting on you fellas to spam so we reach a new page by the time i get back.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

You can't count on me, this is my 5th post on this page :cool:

14. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

I will gladly spam for you.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'll spam if I have to :tie:

16. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

That smiley is really cool.

17. DarkStrider

I know almost as :cool: as me :lol:

18. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Shall I tell you a story about the von-Fügung and its function in the dynamische Trennung?

When you don't have time for proper communication, exams have gone too far. Stop them.

19. DarkStrider

Yes please Uytuun I'm sitting comfortably :)

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/looks down collar of shirt front

Still a female. Funny, Jigga! :lol: Oh and here. Take this with my warmest reguards.

/shoves sparkly wrapped prezzie in Jigga's hands

Dear Jigga,

Hope this keeps your spirits up through the tough times and makes your b-day happy.

Huggles, Kuemper

(inside, for the curious, is a Buchnard's Everfull Purse (no more money probs :) ) and a DVD called NPCs of NWN Gone Wild!)

Supper tonight will be:

Lasagna al Forno
    Caesar salad (with *bacon* :yum: )
    Garlic or plain bread
    Plain cheesecake ( :p Kitrax)
    Beverage of choice :coffee2: , :coffee: or :beer:

After the meal, we will congregate in the living room while a toasty, lit fireplace warms our tootsies and we converse merrily via our laptops through #sorcerers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.