1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Dear God! You mean that previously you were typing with a fully functional keyboard? I always thought you had a few keys missing and one or two stuck on in the wrong place.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Been busy playing Baldur's Gate 2. Meh what's this? Hunger? 23h23 ? It's night time? When did I start playing? 14h00?

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Remember that your characters don't need food, but players do.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I can't say I'm sad to be rid of general formation.

Anyhoo, WB, Lai! Glad to see you're doing alright.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think that Ara's keyboard has been failing for quite some time HB - either that or she needs more sleep.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Off to Australia in a few days! Then after that, only 20 days until Uni begins! So excited!

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Morning everyone :D Very long car trip awaits me and I will be alone :(

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Before, the damn thing just malfunctioned. Now? it is missing pieces. Like keys and parts of the frame.

10. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

You know the song by The Police "Wrapped around your finger", right?
    Today I watched the video for the first time in years, and all these years I wondered: what the heck 'wrapped around my fingers' means.
    Checking dictionary will make that sentence really stupid, so, what it means?

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Drop in and we'll come with you for company :grin:

Sydax, when you have someone wrapped around your finger it means you can persuade them to do whatever you want - like a spoilt child would have their parents wrapped around their finger

12. Arabwel

Media:
    If someone's "wrapped around your finger" it's like you've case a permanent Charm on them :D

13. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning Folks

/me gives Ara a hug and an apology I got rid of my spare keyboard last week it went to a deserving home and has settled nicely, it sends me e-mails now and again :)

14. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Oh, I get it now... My friend and I even looked at our fingers and tried to figure out what possible combinations/meanings for 'wrapped' will be best but never came to an understanding :D

Thanks!

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

WTF was I doing awake and functioning at 6a????

I don't know either. :sleep: :coffee:

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Evil, evil alarm clocks. They don't let you sleep.

Oh well, I need to get work done, so I guess it balances out.

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Hey Folks! I'll maybe switch to ye olde Pinguin and Linux! Yay or unYay? Only time will tell

18. Arabwel

Media:
    /me hugs DS

Sounds like a lucky keyboard :D

Now, I have Tiramisu ice cream. World looks like a lot brighter place than before....

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I hate waking up in the morning. That feeling like you have solid sludge in your brain and you just want to close your eyes and go back to sleep but certain factors in the world just won't let you.

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Like a giant jelly fish that tells you to do laundry? One day such an event has happens to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.