1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I went to the bathroom, thinking that was it. Nope. Still laying in bed, listening to the bloody radio and hubby snoozin' away. :) I played some RuneScape and managed to get on the uber-busy SanFran server to get a quest done. Gotta love the 4.30 hour time diff. :p

2. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You play runescape too? What is your charname!? My guys is the infamous Terrandiablo, only lvl 41 because my lack of internet acces doesn't let me play much, but i have the elusive BUNNY EARS on my head. My PVP char is RoytheRogue, an archer. I always hang out on world 30. We should hang out some time!

3. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    God am I nervous. I'm going for my G2 class license test in a few minutes. Hopefully a few hours from now I'll be allowed to drive around without needing an experienced driver in my passenger seat!

[ January 12, 2006, 22:43: Message edited by: reepnorp ]

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Exactly. That's why I do night shifts and take evening classes at school. Plus, I have a bonus of $1.10 per hour at work because I do night shifts. :D

5. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Heh, don't sweat it, the driving test is cake. (well, in the U.S. anyways, some of the people who pass that test amaze me and shouldn't be driving) You'll do fine, my friend John has a license for christs sake, and he's the worst freaking driver in the world.

Just chat up the examiner, that's what I did and she didn't notice my *cough* error that docked me a point or two :)

EDIT:

yay, same time post DOTW!!! My second one!

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What's a "G2 clas license test"?

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My internet is going off at random times, my computer keeps crashing, and my ears are clogged.

the JOY!

Oh wll, still have ice cram left.... :yum:

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I've spend almost whole day in my car! :mad: My ass hurts and I'm so tired I can barely spam :(

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

In Ontario, Canada, the G class licenses are for normal automobiles.

You start by taking a multiple choice test which gets you a G1 license which is basically a learners permit that allows you to drive as long as you have a fully licensed driver in the car with you.

Next you take an actual in car driving test which gets you a G2 license which allows you to drive alone but you can't have any alcohol in your blood and a few other restrictions such as having to retest every five years.

After that you take a much harder driving test to get a G class which basically gets rid of the restrictions on the G2 and basically means that you don't have to retest every five years - at least until you get old.

10. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Wonderful weather for this week.
    Temps in the 40s and 50s F.
    But by the weekend winter will return.
    :(

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, and the crows goes wild!

Sorry. Tooo much Futurama, I guess.

Had some Pizza Hut with stuffed crust for a change. Pretty damn good. :yum:

Sadly, I'm out of Coke Zero. :sosad:

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I'm Spartacus!

13. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

No! I'm Spartacus... and so is my wife!

(Monthy Phyton moment)

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Now, write that 500 times or I'll cut your family jewels off!

The ghost of this house is hanging around me! It's so c-c-c-cold I can't feel my toes anymore!! And I'm snuggled down in a blanket! :help:

:pope: Wanted! PM for details!!

Plus, the town water is icky, so no tacos for supper! :grr: Wait...they have a water cooler upstairs... :D

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me hugs Kuemp and hands her some :coffee2:

Rigth now I am contemplating between staying up till a friend gets online to hear how badly purplish somethiNg I wrote is and going to enjoy :sleep:

I hate making this sort of decisions :(

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yeehaw! I passed! Now instead of spending the night doing anything fun, I've got to finish an essay for law. On that matter does anyone know how to reference Pope John Paul II in APA format? That would really help me a lot :p .

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Congrats, reepnorp. :)

Perhaps chev could help you with the pope. ;)

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What is the APA format?

19. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:D

Now you got me hungry... :yum:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wow - Sydax is a mummy. I never noticed that before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.