1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I downloaded a remake of kingsquest2 last night and now I'm totally hooked into it. Even though it is really old it is still a good game.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm still having fun with me olde Baldur's Gate II! I just got meself unto the Troll's... I mean Nalia's lair with me Cleric / Wizard. He kick magical ass!

:rolling: :roll: wheeee!

3. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Friday the 13th... :eek:

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Some people have weird hobbies. :p

/me discusses modality with Uytuun in detail

And I'm one of those. :shake:

5. Ofelix

Media:
    What in the world modality is? I still don't understand what you are taking about people. I am left in the darkness of ignorance

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This sucks...I wasn't able to sleep the 13 hours I has hoping for on Friday the 13th. :bigeyes:

Why are women so damn loud when they're getting ready for work? I mean, when I have to get ready for something while she's still asleep, I'm quiet as a mouse, but this morning (afternoon actaully) she was slaming this, stomping that, and making all sorts or loud noises in between! :bang:

All I wanted was sleep! Is that so much to ask for? :confused: :rolling:

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  8. Lost Meme Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

It's Friday 13th. Paraskevidekatriaphobiacs beware.

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Thanks son I didn't know I was that good!

@Ofelix

mod·al (mdl)
    adj.
    1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a mode.
    2. Grammar Of, relating to, or expressing the mood of a verb.
    3. Music Of, relating to, characteristic of, or composed in any of the modes typical of medieval church music.
    4. Philosophy Of or relating to mode without referring to substance.
    5. Logic Expressing or characterized by modality.
    6. Statistics Of or relating to a statistical mode or modes.
    mo·dal·i·ty (m-dl-t)
    n. pl. mo·dal·i·ties
    1. The fact, state, or quality of being modal.
    2. A tendency to conform to a general pattern or belong to a particular group or category.
    3. Logic The classification of propositions on the basis of whether they assert or deny the possibility, impossibility, contingency, or necessity of their content. Also called mode.
    4. modalities The ceremonial forms, protocols, or conditions that surround formal agreements or negotiations: "[He] grew so enthusiastic about our prospects that he began to speculate on the modalities of signing" Henry A. Kissinger.
    5. Medicine A therapeutic method or agent, such as surgery, chemotherapy, or electrotherapy, that involves the physical treatment of a disorder.
    6. Physiology Any of the various types of sensation, such as vision or hearing.

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Para-what beware? Uh? :hmm: Paramedic? Yeah that must be paramedic.

11. Kitrax

Media:
    :lol: True, but then I'd be able to hear the goings-on inside my head...like my breathing, and the sound of my ear rubbing up against my pillow. :rolleyes: I'd rather throw the closest thing I can reach (usually her pillow) at her and tell her to be quiet. :shake:

IIRC "Paraskevidekatriaphobics" is a fear of Friday the 13th. :lol: :rolling:

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Friday the 13th was ages ago. Even Saturday 14th is almost half gone.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    That's just because you New Zealanders are so damn impatient, you can't wait for the next day to come along with the rest of the Western World... :shake: :lol: :rolling:

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

New Zealanders? The fetchers better damn like Raspberry Coke because I want it to be released worldwide.

Mmmmmm... Raspberry Coke... *drools*

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What is a fetcher? I thought Vanilla Coke had been cancelled.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Raspberry Coke has been discontinued!! You damn NZ fetchers!!! (P.S: Harbs, if you played Morrowind, you should know what fetcher means)

:cry: Why... why did the best coke flavour ever had to be discontinued :wail:

17. Harbourboy

Has Raspberry Coke been cancelled? I thought only Vanilla Coke had been. Coca-Cola Citra is still there too.

Sorry, but I don't plan to go out and but a game just to find out what you are going on about.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Kitrax - She wants attention. Keep throwing the pillows at her. :grin:

I feel guilty for killing all those unicorns, but I need their horns for my potions. Worse yet, I killed them on a place that disallows weapons and armor of any kind.

I miss Chaz's ads for Vanilla Coke. :(

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Nuts. They cancelled VB and didn't even bother to tell me. I waited an hour in the cold outside the gym waiting for the janitor to open it up before someone came and got me. :grr: I should be sweating and exerting myself and having loads of fun right now, but instead I'm just lying around snuggling the kitties. ... I guess it's not all bad. :shake:

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The next time you can't sleep because you think your fiance is making too much noise, take a pill. :D
    ...Like a sleeping pill or something to help you sleep :angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.