1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@kuemper: I dunno... They've still got a couple of days on the delivery due estimate. It's just that it hasn't been dispatched yet... :( And there's only so many times that I can sieze the power of the Dark Side and conquer the galaxy in KotOR I before it gets old.

Well, maybe... :tie:

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yeah son neither of those are bad I'll let you know what I get for my next upgrade probably the N90 in a couple of months.

4. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Wow, I haven't broken my hip in almost an hour!

What's that horrible smell? Oh, it's me.

Dogs wag their tails for HOURS after they die!

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Try using a lower voltage next time; that should solve the problem. :evil: :shake:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

The Nok N90? Hmm. I have a knack it's more of an European phone, Dad, it's GSM 900/1800/1900/ UMTS 2100. UMTS is offered by Cingy, but they have deployed it in the existing 850/1900 frequency. That means that on the four bands of the phone, only one will work :bad:

May I suggest this one instead, Dad? It has the two American frequencies, plus an European one, handy when you travel.

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Being sick is not fun. Time for massiive vitamin C.

:coffee2:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My forehead itches like crazy :(

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I think you may have sold me on that one son, though I'm not sure I'll need 2 american frequencies as i don't get ther that often; your mum's lawyers are still sfter me :lol:

/me hands Ara alcohol-free aloe vera face wipe, that will make the itchies go away :)

10. Disciple of The Watch

They're *still* after you, dad? Hell, they don't give up easily... well, just what do they want, this time?

Well, if you don't need two American bands, the 8800 is GSM 900/1800/1900, so it has one American band and two European ones. It's the very same than the one on the pic, but only one band differs.

Yeah, this phone is gorgeous... stainless steel, reinforced tempered glass, and besides, Nokias are phone that simply refuse to die :D

You can't possibly go wrong with this one, Dad.

But if you go for a Moto, go for the SLVR 7, and don't touch the RAZR with a 1000-foot pole.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have a question. Hubby can answer it, but he is busy writing something and if I ask him, it will break his concentration and he'll lose his rhythm. Or, I can sit on the question, pray that I'll remember what it was I wanted to know later and hope it doesn't bug me to death.

What should I do???

Either way, I will look like this.

:yot: Anyone else read the preview post window as powered by Infopoop instead of Infopop? Also, this is my 6th top of the page for this RBP.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Uhhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but how the hell can you be off topic in Random Babbling?!?

Kuemp, if you are going to look like that puppy then you might need hormonal treatment - too much hair growth around the facial area.

13. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Boop bop-a-beep bop-a boop

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I have an Audiovox CDM8400 cell phone and it just work well, Bell mobility provide me service well beyond what I actualy need; a portable phone.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Blech, Bell Stupidity! I oh so hate those bastards. :flaming: Get your freaking phone activated on TELUS, Ofelix! (yes, it's *possible*, I have already done it for some friends)

Bell Stupidity sucks BIG TIME! They have tried to f*** me too often. Give 'em the finger and switch to Telus service, MUCH, MUCH better!

Personally, I am a Rogers Wireless dude. Telus are pretty good - better than Bell Stupidity, that's for sure. Customer service is a word that Bell Stupidity appearently know nothing of.

So, to sum it up:

1-F*** Bell Stupidity!
    2-Get your phone activated on Telus!
    3-Give the finger to Bell Stupidity!

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I missed SNL with Scarlett Johansson tonight :(

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, I think I am one of those few people who still don't have a cell phone.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I would kill my dad for getting me up at 9.230, but since he is sending me $$ an I'm seeing him on the 24rth, I shall not.

*does a happy dance*

Only, now I got to clean my apartment enough to not to have the cat-feeding-person die when they come in...

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Don't bother, when they die the cats can eat them :lol:

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

It's raining outside and it's dark. Having to turn on the lights at 10:30 in the morning is disturbing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.