1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:lol: Not anatomically possible for me, madame insect. :shake: Cravings are more common when one is pregnant, but that's only because a greater amount of a particular resource is required by the body during that time. Regular cravings can be the result of a minor vitamin deficiency or some such.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    well, I had the stir fry. Now I SHOULD be going to bed byut.. .the internets is too much fun!

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why? why?! Do my friend always come to me seeking counsil, advices, and wisdom? Haven't they yet learned that I am beyond normality? I do not think logicaly? It seem I do posses the require ears to listen, and they seem to value my advices. However I fail to understand why, and people come to me in when I too is plagued by problem, as if mine weren't a burden enough. Meh. Still I will gladly help a friend... Should I take this as a compliment? :hmm:

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Inciddentally, the friend I mentioned? Won. and her work pretty much cleaned the table in its category :D :D :D

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woe to me! As I have yet again installed BG2 unto my hard drive. I can say good bye to my sleep and social life. When will I learn?

7. Dice

Media:
    @ Fel, - speaking of vitamin deficiency, I was watching a show about weird people and there was this woman (I can't remember where) who actually liked to eat dirt on a regular basis. Apparently she had her favorite dirt spots to dig up and they tasted different too her. Some like chocolate, others sour. I think I'll go google and see if I can find a link.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

5165 battery still doing freegames... time to buy another one. :mad:

Finally settled for tacos... pretty damn good. :yum:

9. Dice

Media:
    Real tacos or taco-bell crap? Real tacos are the best. I made tacos de pollo con frijoles, papas, y queso for supper. mmmmmmm

(chicken, bean, potato and cheese)

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm back :D Apart from that I have nothing to say :p

11. Disciple of The Watch

Nah. Real, home-made tacos. Taco Bell isn't too bad, but I don't feel like going on a trip to the US because I don't believe we have any Taco Bell up here... I don't know for the rest of Canada, but in Quebec, no sign of any Taco Bell. There's still one Pizza Hut and one Domino's, though, so I won't complain, as I have my two favorite pizzerias :p :yum:

@Undertaker: Heh, it's pretty quiet on CoM too... not much more going on here either :D

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, after giving the Big Cat some nightmare fodder, i am ogg to bed.

13. Dice

Media:
    @DoTW - Actually I'm in Alberta. Yes, we have Taco Bell here but I don't eat there. My mexican husband thinks those restaurants are spawns from hell. (My phrasing not his.) :D

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Taco Bell is of the devil. :evil: I will only eat home made. And I'm not hispanic either.

@DoTW, Pizza Hut and Dominoes are your favorite pizza places? I only eat there if I'm desperate, but to each his own.

15. Disciple of The Watch

@Dfly: Hehe, I cannot say I disagree. Still, TB is far less worse than McDonalds...

@Brallrock: Yeah, I definitively like Pizza Hut's stuffed crust, and the vast choice of toppings at Domino's makes for one hell of a good pizza. But as you say, to everyone it's tastes. :)

16. Dice

Media:
    Oh Yah, Ditto on the McD - We never eat there either. Our pizza of choice is Domino's 95% of the time.

I must be going to sleep soon. I hope my cat is still alive when I wake up.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Dragonfly: There's a difference between pregnancy cravings and just having the "munchies". :shake: We all know how much that Rastafarian Raksasha likes to smoke herb. :rolleyes:

I officially have a headache...and it sucks. :bang: :rolling:

18. Disciple of The Watch

Kitrax - about the cheesecake saga - why did you took that as attacks? I doubt anyone meant that as attacks - I know I didn't. Hell, I don't attack someone I respect.

Hey, just tracked a package, and Canada Post are actually in their promised timeframe :eek:

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...do theese ring a bell?

and
    and
    and finally,
    Now, I never said I took any of those attacks personally...but they *are* futile attacks...all in the name of cheesecake. :shake: :rolling:

20. Disciple of The Watch

Kitrax - Hmm, well, if you look at it this way...

It's kind of good to know I am the less extremist of the cheesecake aficionados (though I'm kind of shoulder-to-shoulder with big wussy chev :lol: :shake: [kidding, chev!])

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.