1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #57

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I'm off to the Abyss today. I have PS:T and will be giving it ago later. My image of T2Bruno will be totally warped. :square:

@Daie - Bon Chance!

Checking up on the Weird Things You Do thread and noticed Barmy Army has gone totally SlimFast[tm] on me! :whoa:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good luck, Daie!

@Chev: I THINK it's that blacjk lump that has been sitting int he livingroom corner untouched since last March, but i'm not sure...

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

-Arahar's clothes crumble to dust (95)

What kind of a sick cat would want to look at a naked dwarf.

/me goes to find a dwarf sized barrel with shoulder straps

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Going to watch a video now. Anyone ever hear of "Eulogy"? Hope it's good..

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Chev think of Felinoid in a dress and that's TV :lol:

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Just passing by :wave:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Well, that wasn't too bad. I was re-taking it because I only got a C last year. It's smazing how much you learn in 6 months. What would have seemed hard them was easy now.

Still, the harder the exam, the higher the grade boundries...

Next up, English Literature!

Oh, and Arabwel, our cellar flooded on CHristmas Day. With sewage. DO I win the prize now?

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hi Colthrun :wave: oh too late nevermind

11. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Well, my dad and stepmom are getting divorced. This is the 3rd freaking one. (well, technically the 2nd but that last one was pretty much a freakin divorce) Just ******* great. Not only that, but my dad can't afford the nice house we're in by himself and we're gonna have to move--after we built that ******* thing from scratch and have worked on it nearly every day sprucing it up, we fenced the 5 acres, built a horse barn, a hay barn, chicken coop, garden, EVERYTHING and now we're just going to drop it, just leave it. Oh how I love life.

Just a little life rant, sorry. *sobs*

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear that JiggaJay. Life is hard - especially when you have no control over the events that happen to you. All I can say is roll with the punches Jigga and make the best of what you can.

This may not make you feel any better but fate tends to take you where you need to go. After all the mess of what you are dealing with starts to sort itself out then you might find yourself in a better place.

13. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

Fate, what a foolish human construction. Sorry, had to say that. Thanks for the support dude. Lol, "all I can say is roll with the punches Jigga and make the best of what you can" Is EXACTLY what my spanish teacher told me a few months ago when times were hard, word for word :) . (it seems times are always hard...)

Wait, you wouln't happen to be my spanish teacher in disguise on the internet would you?!

OH yeah, at least I have NWN to lose myself in.

One more thing, yesterday was my birthday :p now I can watch R-rated movies and buy M-rated games.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well Jigga - If your spanish teacher is a dude then I'm definatly not him ;) .

Your spanish teacher gave you good advice though. Did he add that all that crap that happens to you in life eventually makes you stronger?

Fate is not a construction.. :lol: , fate is fate. I believe that and I've gone through a lot in my life, just like most people have. Life is not always pretty and certainly not easy but there are good things too and you will find them.

It is kind of funny that I was going to mention losing yourself in NWN for a while but decided not too. Guess you though of that. :)

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I have 5 exams this weekend :( That means loads of time behind a book and no time to babble!

16. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

You're not a dude? O_o I thought girls didn't exist on the internet... Let alone a website message board dealing with D&D games!

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    JiggaJay - I know of at least 3 on these boards , of which I am one ;)

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    JiggaJay, you would be surprised if you knew how many SPrs arre of the feminine persuasion :p

*has lost count*

I have waay too much chocolate - *hands out choccies to everyone*

[ January 10, 2006, 19:46: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

/Grabs the chocolate
    Thanks Ara :)

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@ Undertaker. I feel your pain, so I'll let you keep your chocolate.

/me Steals the rest of the chocolate, and sells it.

Good business practice that.

For the record though, I ain't a girl, but there are loads here that I know about, thoughI suppose some people would guess a persons gender by their avatar, so Arabwel is okay, but Shell is in trouble....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.