1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #59

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hmm, exam went great, the questions were exactly what I revised, and I mean exactly.

I also signed up to give blood next thursday, so if you don't hear from me after then, assume the worst and avenge my death.

@Lai
    Slap her

@Dave
    It happens to the best of us. *Goes away to cry in the corner*

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I know why my toes aren't bothering me. Some inventive mice amputated my first and second toes and replaced them with replica Brazil nuts.

@DS - I just saw Darkstrider2 on RuneScape and was like :eek: :aaa: !

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Lai, I can only echo what everyone else has said. No, no, no.

I think the regular RBP's should be commended for their restraint. Somethin like 4 hours they waited for a new RB thread to open.

@DtMT, congratulations. The world is now yours, use it well.

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Irish literature is fun, but the pronunciation of the names is quite unpredictable at times.

@Laiwethel: doesn't sound like a healthy situation. Wanting to talk isn't abnormal if they had been together for some time and all, but the sleeping in his bed thing (and even the mere staying over-it's one thing to stay friends, but she should at least have some respect for his new relationship and retreat in the evening) sort of screams red alert. Hmm..you don't have to put up with unreasonable wishes like that, I'd say. ;)

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    New day new random babble. Life continues.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You played poker without me, Dad? And against mum's lawyers? :flaming: That's unfair! I wanted to see them leave with empty pockets. Anyhoo, hope you made a pretty penny in that game, Dad. :evil:

Heh, mark friday as a special date on the calender, folks... I'm going out with my bro and a few of our friends for a few beers and some pool. Yes, you read well, I am indeed *going to a bar*, but not to bring someone back home with me. I do have a gf, after all, and I am a man of honor.

A famous quote from Scarface:

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I like this quote DoTW:
    'The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing. But in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.' Doug Phillips

8. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, good one, Shell. All too true. Y'know, that would be good material for a debate in AoLS, if there isn't already one.

Anyhoo, I've got a few errands to run, so see ya later, peeps. :D

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Black beans, brown rice, and chicken. Healthy and delicious.

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    mmmm...Pizza, twice as tastey and twice as healthy :D

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Salad, yeah gotta love your salad...

12. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

It's a pisser when there's actual stuff to do. That's valuable useless loitering wasted.

13. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Guys, I realize this started off spontaneously, but anything more about Lai's situation should be in the Relationship Rant thread from this point on. These RBP threads are reaching the 500 limit much too fast for my liking as it is.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Great. I have dog muck on my shoe now :mad:

On the plus side, I have 11 episodes of Third Watch to catch up on tomorrow morning :grin:
    The wonders of Sky+ ;)

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Sorry son but as a result I gave them their shirts back on condition they left me alone and I've got it in writing :) Blood of course :D

EDIT: @kuemper It's not me honest I don't have Runescape

@Shell I love Sky+ too

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Tomorow; Badminton The human being and French class. Should be fun enough.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Well done, Dad! I can already see mum's face when she learns that! Haha... Ahh, this is going to be one of those moments worth a million dollars. :heh:

Badminton, The Human Being and French? *shrugs*

I'd rather stick a clip of Desert Eagle bullets in my head rather than follow THOSE. Can't say I'm sad to do professional studies rather than that über-boring crap.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Does that mean a human being is the shuttlecock? :confused:

Jam eats it. Yuck. :nolike:

19. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Page two spam!
    I missed page one... :rolleyes:

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Professional studies now that seem super boring crap meh, so you know I *choose* this program and I'm quite happy with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.