1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

One must admit that Arabwel's avatar is rather fetching. But Arabwel also wields a wicked sword and a wickeder pen (figuratively speaking). So, BBR, Find a girl closer to home.

So, for my anniversary we had a sitter who was going to watch our 3 kids. We were gonna hit "Chicago" and then the Olive Garden. The sitter fell through, so I didn't have to see Chicago :roll:

So we ended up having a huge fight (which must be tough for you to believe, given my non-combative nature :p ) and we ended up going to my Dad's house. I got Olive Garden take out, so I got 50% of what I wanted that night, and it was good food.

Oh, L'Amour!

2. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

3.25.03 - 2ND DAY OF SPRING BREAK

Aik: Yes it is. The third one.
    Eze: I started out with SimCity Classic and did pretty well there. And I completely agree with you on the subject of Legos :thumb:

*panting heavily*
    I just rode my bike about 1 1/2 miles over to this library to use the 'Net because I don't have it at home anymore. And I would've posted a couple of weeks ago, but the library at school was closed during lunch hours because a recently pregnant teacher has been using it for her classes, and I had to leave every day at 3:00. Plus I've been having to deal with a recent crisis: my great aunt died a few days ago, and my grandfather is almost gone, too. So I've been kinda depressed. :cry:

Of course, I don't expect many of you even noticed I wasn't posting as often as I normally would have.

25 more posts to my next gem!

(Let's see..a highway here, another arcology here, some more power lines,...oops, forgot the water pipes.......)

p.s. I should be getting a story up at CS sometime soon, so stay tuned!

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] many Sorrows TakaT

if it's any conselation (sp) I noticed you weren't her as often. I hope everything is okay for you.

4. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Has anyone here ever bitten into a hockey puck?

5. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I ate some chalk once when I was angry about a breakup.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    You were missed, TakaT, if silently. Good thoughts for getting through all the stress you're facing at the moment.

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Watch any of the players, when they smile at the camera during interviews, in the Cup playoffs.

They've ALL bitten into a puck.

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

'The pen is mightier than the sword! But only if the sword is very small and the pen very sharp.'

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

LOL.

It is my birthday in the 28th. YAY.

BTW, has anybody seen Ghost Ship?

I am going to watch it. Even if it is forbidden for people under 14. Bollox.

10. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Yay, my birthday today. I can now officially drink alcohol in the states. That would really excite me, if I hadn't been allowed to do so in The Netherlands for the past 5 years :p

11. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    See you soon then, Faragon!
    Happy Birthday, nontheless.... :)

Btw: My father ordered me to finish my beer at the age of 12 or I wasn't allowed to leave the table... :1eye:

12. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I'm supervising my friend, who's writing a test to get into a college in Eastern Canada. What a stupid test! The educators who came up with it should be shot dead.

On the plus side, he's taking me to dinner to thank me for taking THREE FRICKING HOURS to supervise his exam. So we're going to a really nice place here that I never get to go to because my wife hates it for some weird womanly reason. So, on the p****** off my wife scale, it's not quite so bad that I get to go out, since we're going to a place she hates, but I'll still pay a price when I go home tonight!

Poor Depaara!

13. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey, Aikanaro, Arabwel, Eze, what is your opinion on this NationStates2 thing?

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Awwww Depaara :( Hope it goes well for you

BTW I'm eating bacon for the first time in ages :grin:

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, I would probably pay a bit for NS, seeing as I LOVE playing the game, but I am unsure of how I could do that without a credit card. But I have ideas on how that can be done over...

Heh, I like my hair, even if it's blue (the purpleness was a trick effect done by lightening and not rinsing it well wnough)

(*runs off to write dumb stuff she needs for school*)

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

My opinion is a emphetic 'hell no!' I have no means of paying and it looks as though some of the options there would take away from its RP value and turn it more like Utopia

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am not gonna pay either.

*sings*

Eze and her daddy
    are tomorrow off to see
    a really nice horror movies
    with this realy hot guy
    tra la la la

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I went on nationstates during geography :rolling:

then 'accidentally' set the desktop as Mr. Bean Laden :lol:

I need to check some of my nations tomorrow - anddeal with the invaders :rolleyes:

19. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm... I suspect my nation will be deleted within the month.... RPĀ“ing as a dicator with very little options is not my game :(

Hmmm, maybe anyone wants to take it over?

20. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

:cry: My grandpa died about 5:30 on Tuesday. Tonight and tomorrow are the rosaries, and Saturday will be the funeral; I'll be one of the pallbearers like at my great aunt's funeral.

That thing about no one missing me was a joke. :heh:

Have you ever noticed that when you put the and IRS together, it spells theirs? And why does it take only one careless match to start a forest fire, but an entire box to start a campfire?

I finally got SimCity 2k on my home computer. :D

(Ahh, not another earthquake!)

p.s. I heard about some nude pictures of Jaheira and Viconia. If anyone could provide a link, please do. I need them as reference material for my newest drawing.

p.p.s. I have the last reply on all of the top six threads!

[ March 28, 2003, 00:26: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.