1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh, you should see some of the OLD Random babbles before Tal told me and Eze to shut up concernin our more exxentric obsessions :D Those were the days...

I am thinking of writing a Matrix/LotR crossover fic. The reason why the agents are such kickass dudes being that they are not humans attached but the Matrix bt ELVES :p

Still in pain. Taking a combined OD of caffeine and painkillers. No, not suicide. Still hurts.

Also, the... creature whom I despise and who is my personal "director" at the place I live ONNCE AGAIN banned me from the computer for all day. See if I care... One day, she will die. Painfully.

(Elrondd, why are you looiking at me like that?)

[ April 02, 2003, 08:51: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A Matrix/LOTR crossover eh. Is it going to be part of the dreaded genre that we are forbidden to talk about? :D

3. Arabwel

Media:
    Probably yes. There is way too little of that kind of Matrix stuff around :( Things might remedy when the sequel comes out... there is so little good Matrixfic out there. There is this great fic (suitable for all audiences, mind you! that is, suitable for all audiences old enough to watch Matrix that is) that is unfinished as in left unfinished in he year 2000 and author having disappeared...

Maybe she took the red pill?

(*goes to write*)

4. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

quote:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will write Latin on Thursday,will be real fun,because I haven't learnt as good as anything.Will be fun too,if the teacher comes after he corrected the test to me and says,that he expected more from me

Well maybe it won't be so bad,found the text wich will be used in the test in the internet :D

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, I was once told matter-of-actly by my history teacher that I would have gottan a 10 (the best possible grade instead of a 9 (the second best) if I had not ONCE missed my homework and gotten a single minus in his little notebook o' doom... :/

I remember my Latin course I took... I got psych warded before the course had properly began, until thewn I had understood nothing due to my poor grasp of grammar, and when I got OUT of the ward, about a month and a half later I did the exam without studying a bit and passed with a D only because I could have a dictionary with me and used it to heöp me with the translation problem :D

(Being an extra in a class and appaently TYPING too loud?)

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

LoL. I hate Mary Sues.

Gods, Éomer is HOT.

*faints*

*Dodge drags her away, while muttering something along the lines of stupid Karl-obsessers*

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Ah yes, poor Dodge...

Depends on the Mary Sue. Darth Mary Sue ROCKS!

I happen to be a fan of Sith Academy... :D

(Legolas, what are you doing with those scissors?)

8. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well,i'm a certified Jedi "Yield!"
    You can guess that i'm bored...

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ara:Ya seen Ghost Ship already?

I am going to see it again. Hoo boy. ::)

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I am becoming reliant upon my CD walkman. All I ever do is walk about town listening to music, I'm hardly ever at home.

Which is why I'm going to make a change. A drastic, life-shattering change for the better...

I'm going to buy a Minidisc player. :)

11. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Sir Yerril, why not a portable MP3 player, it's much easier than mini disc and you can buy one at probably the same price. I bought an minidisc player a while ago and now I regret not buying a mp3 player.

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

There is a specific "American Gene"???

Cool!

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] 1) No longer need to listen my roommates evening songs -guitar play.
    2) No longer need to put up with his filth -he has been collecting it to kitchen.
    3) No longer wet bathroom floor when you least expect it -he´s too lazy to wipe it after shower. Grr...
    +) My own privacy - :angel:
    +) More room.
    +) A proper balcony.

So, guess what I got? :rolling: The only bad side is that my rent rises to 315 euros... That´s a big load of money to a poor student...

[ April 02, 2003, 21:23: Message edited by: Virne ]

14. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

quote:
    Sir Yerril, why not a portable MP3 player, it's much easier than mini disc and you can buy one at probably the same price. I bought an minidisc player a while ago and now I regret not buying a mp3 player.

A MP3 player may be easier to use,but you can save more songs on Mini Disk,and if you get bored of the music you actually hear you must delete it from your MP3 player,but with your Mini Disk player you can easily ínsert a new disk.

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Ermm yeah, but a mini disc just has like 10 songs

I managed to place 100 on a MP3-cd

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I want a portable CD player to take to school :rolling:

Sometimes things just get to much and you want to get away, I whack on a CD

If I don't I start making noises and talking to myself so people think I'm weird and don't talk to me, it is so annoying as then I don't get many friends and peoplr ignore me.

Probably think I'm the poor cripple who is mad and can't be left alone or she'll hurt herself :flaming:

I know I'm violent and annoying person but it doesn't mean I'm not nice, I can't stand people who judge others by their problems, or appearences or reputations.

There is no way you can judge anyone, unless you take time to get to know them.

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Like Morgoth said, on a mini disc, you can only put as much songs, as you could put on a cd. On MP3 a lot more. There are portable MP3 players in which you need to enter a disc, so if you have several disc, you won't have to delete any songs.

18. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I like to randomly babble. It's fun. Dark Elves RULE!!!

19. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Usstan inbal naut spoken Drow whol natha long draeval.

As you can see, I still have to work on it

20. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"There is a specific "American Gene"???"

Not so much that, as they'll type it against the sample that everyone in the service has to give. They take blood and hair folicle samples if you are in a "high risk" job. For all the new commers, they get their stuff pulled and typed the first week of boot camp, during all the medical testing and flu shots.

I will also say that it's tough being a female PoW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.