1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
  2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Death

Divorce

Moving House

Three most stressful things, but have people thought about what it's all like afterwards? After you think you are over it?

Just thinking before it all how things seemed so simple and happy, and after it all things go... strange you act differently and don't trust as much and try to avoid things that are simular.

And knowing stuff makes life worse too I've noticed, the more I find out about myself and my problems the more difficult things are, being a teenager doesn't help, and beeing a teenage freak is worse.

I try to act like a normal teenage girl and the closest I get is taking a vague interest in fashion, somehing I find particularly boring if it isn't for a fantasy reason. Yet the more I think on this the more worried I get, I am disabled, go to a girls school, don't understand what most people talk about (Boys, fashion, etc..)yet I have come more aware that I'm a freak, I can't concentrate in class, I have no concept of time, and I look different. People say you can't notice it but it's obvious they are lying. My arms are farely normal sized but are still twisted, as are my legs except they're horrible. I have stopped growing and I am wondering if it's because I have to carry a bag on my shoulder, the bag weighs over a stone on most days and I have realised I havea dent in my shoulder now, not the best thing to discover I can tell you...

But what is worse is that I have fallen out with my friend today because she was annoying me. I feel bad about it and now I'm reading the book 'Freaks, Geeks and Aspergus Syndrom' it's weird seeing all those things I realise I have when nobody has said anything to me, they tell me what I have and that I will find some things easy some difficult and it takes reading a book by someone a year younger than me to explain it all. Now I talk to my mother and she says I do annoying things, well if no-one tells me how am I supposed to know?

God I hate ranting but sometimes I have to. Sorry.

3. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Ah Alpha Centauri,
    Good old times, i always selected the arabic guy and always got kicked in the a$$.
    Anyway then i managed to get Ascend to Transcende with the University. That video rocked.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Gaians were usually the best for the mind worm dominating ability. But Santiago (Eze's rolemodel) kicked some serious ass. She rocks. :)

5. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Ah yes, the worm dominators, the ability it's great in early game.
    The spartan leader is far too agressive for me though.

6. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Ara: There might be a check box at the bottom that says "Save a copy in Sent Items folder." If there is, uncheck it. Should solve your problem. If not, well, can't help you there, girl.

¤

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

She looks hardcore. Like the kind of chick that will trudge through a swamp for days, just to surprise the enemy by poping in the backdoor with a knife.

Too scared to be aroused.

I wish someone would remake Thief1 with an updated engine.

8. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Who, Ara?

Found a neat symbol for Sorcerous Sundries: §

¤

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Noooooooooooo!

I was talking about the Spartan chick in Alpha Centarui; I've no idea what Ara looks like. I didn't realize there was another page when I replied. :)

10. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I am some miffed. I lost all phone line based contact, including internet, and I just got back two days ago. NO ONE even noticed I was gone! I am hurt to death! I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
    :p

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You know, I've been wondering... What the heck has happened to Depaara; I haven't seen him around lately.

Oh. Never mind ;)

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Don't worry, nobody cares 'bout me either.

That is why I like Santiago. Agressive, goodlooking, but too scary to get hit on. Just like Eze wants to be.

13. Shura Gems: 25/31

Too many projects...writing overload...

*BZZT*

Sigh. Sometimes, you wish that there were more hours in a particular day and less hours in another. :(

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] ¤Alu§triel, a.k.a. A§hley¤ - you're making me regret ever telling you how to produce all the non-standard keyboard characters...

Seriously, having the ability to change your PDN is not licence to make it look silly. I'd appreciate it if you would change it back to what it was. For the sake of normality here, if nothing else. Otherwise other kids will get ideas and before you know it we'll have dozens of illegible PDNs here.

If you want to make yourself more noticable look up in the FAQ how you can get a custom avatar/portrait instead.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Eze: Yes, the FBI agent is a guy...

I get new obsessions all the time, when I meet new people. FIgures. Oh well...

(*rund off with the goons*)

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The Rapture is a realy cool book! I just hope that not all Mormons are like that...

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm bored.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Anyone know a good website?

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I know a-plenty, but I doubt you would want to see any of them... www.quizilla.com is amusing, though... for all your quiz needs :D

I like Smallville :D

(*runs off to read*)

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Been on quizilla, I've made a couple of quizes :rolling: I joined at school a few months ago.

I played on AoE2 and did the huns campaign, the end video is creepy :mommy:

20. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

"Sometimes... I miss it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.