1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Do you mean he has been pardonned or he has been spotted using an alternate account?

3. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Aaah, I need to get my brother to turn the telly off..he's watching the Tweenies and I just started to sing the theme tune...

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] My stjupid 2 and half yers old bro, whom I abnormally hate, plays Teletubbies games on the PC and whines, if I ask him to leave.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Eze*

Awww.... Poor you... have fun watching FotR! I was supposed to go see TTT but then it went awry.

*sends some popcorn over*

(Legolas and Elrond, if you are not coming down on a count of five...)

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

They should make a TV show about my school...

"The BRAND NEW Hitler Youth! (In Colour)"

I was talking to my friend in science about genes mutating to help evolution, when the teacher came over, and said I talked to much. She then proceeded to add my name to "The List", whatever the hell that is. I was even talking about relevant subjects, with my page full of work!

Some of the teachers are beginning to get disgruntled at the regime, and are joining together. I call them the Rebel Alliance. :D

7. Arabwel

Media:
    WTF?

Well, I recall in elementary school we weren't allowed, at one time, to talk inside the school building AT ALL unless we were answering a direct question from a teacher... How's that for nazism?

(The elves are driving me nutters!)

8. Felgash Toradûn Banned

Hi!
    I'm new here...

I've heared really good stuff about SP...
    I want to hear you'r opinion...
    Is it any good?

9. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Well, ask yourself this: If it wasn't any good, why would we be here?

Then again, now that I think of it, Blizzard's Official Forums kind of contradict that logic :) Yeah, Sorcerer's Place is one of (if not the) best sites on well... Fantasygames/books really.

10. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Agreeing with Faragorn. With somebody like Tal, even crap is good. But SP is well, I can't say it. You need to be long enough here. We are more than a board to ask game advice from, we have a community here.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    And don't forget the people! The SPeople are the coolest! The community is like none other... Tal keeps his flock in a tight leash, as you can see from the Forum Rules that you have read, right? :D But that leash is what makes this place so great... no spam, no offensive idiots, no lame spelling... but loads of great people!

I love you all! And curse on certain banned idiot! ;)

(the resident freak with the two elves in tow)

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I got a present today from meine Mutti, A gold ring with five opals, it is really pretty and sparkly. They sparkle pink, blue, green, red and purple. They are white. Nice :rolling:

She got it off e-bay and has given it to me because of recent events

13. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

'Recent events'? None of my business, but what are those recent events that made your mum give you a beautiful ring? Just curious.

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    IaaA? is free to post here after having survived the IoTW plaque. If he behaves, that is.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Recent events - me getting depressed,

Recently I haven't been well, we then got letters from school about a TB... injection. I have an utter terror of them. Because of my problems they hurt me a lot. I have been scared like hell since we got the letters and have argued for hours about it, I nearly fainted when she signed the letter. She may have amade arrangements and got happy-drugs for me but I am still terrified. And recently I've been letting her on the computer.

Because I've been unwell and coughing loads Mutti was a bit worried. When we got the letters about TB she is now convinced I have it. Going on that I'm always tired and coughing and am losing weight :rolleyes: I am not complaining to it but whenever I cough near her she gives me a look and says "TB" almost as bad as when we drive past a field of pigs she yells out "Apple sauce"

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Aww... *hugs 8People*

It will be all right...

and fools keep crawling out of the woodwork... *shakes her head and goes back to FAI*

(Elrond, please stop singing that annoying song, you're not Cher you know?)

17. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

IaaA? back on the boards?! I'll have to go back to entertaining myself with the laws of momentum and inertia. *starts knocking hands back and forth*

WTH is FoTR?

(must...find out...how to write...foreign..characters.....)

18. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Fellowship of the Ring. What did Istari do? I missed it.

19. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay.

Have you ever noticed that the little red blips on the 'New Posts' and 'Old Posts' column flash in almost perect alternation? (the white and yellow folders [in the Icon Legend])

Blip..blip..blip..blip..blip....

Aaaarrrgghh, we're starting on quadratics this quarter. At least I've memorized the formula:

Code:
             _________
    -b +/- \/(b^2)-4ac /
       ^              / 2a
       |              ^
    plus or   fraction bar
    minus

[ March 14, 2003, 23:46: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

20. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I remember that formula, Tobias! It's been over 10 years, though, so I couldn't use it now to save my life, but I do remember it!

So, I've finally seen the Idiot of the Week award, but I have yet to see Grammatical Moron of the Week. I guess if I stick around long enough some poor sap is likely to get it, I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.