1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You know, I can't invent anything to say for the life of me!

(Drawing picttures of elves... Legolas, where did you get that horrid replica of that Titanic necklace? Put it away!)

2. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I never get into these things early on. Hmmmmm.
    I made this spinach flavored dip tonight. Now I'm feeling a little sick to the stomach.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My stomach hurts. I ate corn flakes, a sandwich and some strawberry stuff. YAY. Vacations are so fun.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to have a such a boring weekend. Going to my Grandmas so I'll have to play BG on my laptop all day ( ;) )

I was planning on continueing my MODs and perhaps copying my maps and expanding on areas. I can still do my MODs (They are on the laptop) but the maps will have to wait. Maybe I'll write more stories :hmm:

I hatehaving lots to do - I never get any of it done while having not much makes it so much easier :rolling:

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh... I ate some berry musli (is that how you spell it?) for breakfast... I love it! It's a great snack, too... Dried berries are great!

:p

(Elrond, for the last time, unattach the blonde idiot from those ice cubes, will you?)

(Edited for spelling)

*runs arounfd whacking Typo demons with her sword*

[ March 15, 2003, 14:41: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Holy caca

Ive got a new gem! :spin:

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Lol - congrats

The MUDs I play on
    1) Materia Magica - The best, played on it for six years, seen so many changes in it I can hardly remember what is and isn't. Rather hostile MUD though :lol@
    2) The Darkening Sun - just started playing, looks cool so far, very friendly.
    3) Daedal Macabre - A Good Mud, get a username, get the verification code in the mail (e) and make loads of characters! WHEE!
    4) Achaea - didn't really get into it very well :(
    5) Calandrian Council - don't play on this much now.

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Meet the person who got suspended from school for throwing a giant gobstopper at someone many years ago :grin: (Hey I wouldn't have cared if it had hit her!)

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Explain: What is a gobstopper? Not all of us are native English speakers here...

Hmmm.... I like drawing people! When I draw a picture of somoene, I tell tidbits of the tale of that peron in my head... anyone else do that? Just a littlwe while ago I drew a young-ish man with a cane... but he looked roughis, a warrior type... So in my head he became a fighter whose legs had beem mauled so that he needed a cane so that he could walk, and that had embitterd him oh so very much that he could no longer fight on his feet.. But on horseback, on the other hand... And while I drew, I made out an entire history to him... I like dioing this :D

(Elrond, for the last time, don't touch my heels!)

10. Shell

Media:
    Jawbreakers? It's a kind of giant sweet that is really hard.... I think you might call it hard candy. Anyway it's a really big ball of stuff and takes AAAGES to eat, and consequently is very heavy.

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

Fun. 7 days till Ara comes to Estonia. I will show her our very expensive toilet. It's near the Russian Orthodox Church, what is really pretty. The toilet cost a million.

:)

Heromachine rox.

BTW, saw a car with 'ARA' as the letters on the number plate thingy.

12. Shell

Media:
    Congratulations Eze! You are at least moderately happy again! :) Does this mean you got over that boy? :grin:

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

What boy?

I don't fancy or love any boys.

I fancy and love Sean Bean and Karl Urban, who aren't exactly boys.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Now I know! I have seen the movie "Jawbreaker" where the group of girls kidna their friend on her birthday and manage to accidentally suffocate her wuith a jawbreaker....

Heh, politics rock. Both simulated and real.

Tomorrow we have elections, in RL. And in NationStates... tghings progress :D

And meeting Eze in real life... Will there be nothing left of Tallin after we're done?

(Get off off me! Nop, not tickling! Gaaafff!)

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Eyrgh. Eze + Ara = Most hellish Slash-Fest in the world?

:mommy:

Scary. Very scary. Hopefully Estonia survives with their original sexual orientations by the time they're done.

:D

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Get someone to take some pics, gals, and post them on Shell's site!

17. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey Arabwel, what was your nation called? I am Alibakkar.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Woo hoo! A Nationstatian :)
    Ara's nation is Olath Valsharess, mine is Arani, Morgoth's is Gomora. :)
    As for why Istari got banned: flaming

19. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

What election is Arabwel talking about? Who was Istari flaming?

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Istari's main target was Arabwel, with some attacks on Jocquin, Tal and Ex.
    I have no idea what election Ara is talking about, maybe something to do with AMND that I'm not aware of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.