1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Do you know where I can view this topic, or did Taluntain delete it?

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Tal deleted all five of them

3. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31

Geez! 5! What was the argument about?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Nothing, most likely he was just angry about his IOTW plaque and struck out at random people. No one knows why he chose those people (well, maybe we can explain the attack against Tal as his IOTW plaque hating thing)

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Darn, I am messing with days, I am not exactly sure when the elections are held... I DID say in RL = Real Life. They are electing the people who sit on top of us telling us what to do for the next four years :) I am lobbying for the Green Party, especially for one guy I met at the peace rallly... a nice guy with whom I quite agree on most things. I can't vote 'cause I'm not legal yet :( but I sure as hell can lobby..: I have lobbied at least two people succesfully! :D

(The politically afflited person with elves running around )

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

RL sucks. Whatever would you go there for?

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My nations are Daimyon and Black Death Rhiannnon. Going to see FotR EE today. Whee. And we're gonna see TTT, when Ara comes and then we'll blabber about the hotness of filthy LotR guys. :)

*Happy Eze*

Bye, bye.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Hate to tell you this, Eze... but your nations have died in their lack of care *wince*. Apparently that can happen, too.

*me hugs Eze*

We'll always have the LotR guys....

(*kicks uncoperative registering things*)

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

After 21 days of inactivity your nation gets deleted.
    I think I'm starting to hate my computer. Not all of it, just a very small part of it

10. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31

Since I can't doublepost, anybody want to try to figure out my quote in the quote game thread?

11. Arabwel

Media:
    I can now call myself a lobbyist with a straight face: I have lobbied at least two people to vote the guy I wanted to be voted, and a third person to vote the party I wanted to be voted because she was from a different district and couldn't vote him...

It's the Elections Day!

*she happens to like politics*

(*gets struck on the head by an Elf who thinks these modern human politcs are far too compliicated, and gets dragged off somewhere*)

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Watcthing FotR was wonderfull. Friend's mom is like a really big Sean Bean fanatic. Honestly. Fun. We like spoke a LOT and she even offered us cake. :) And yes, Boromir is unbelievably good-looking. Hee. Happy me. VERY happy me.

13. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31

I played myself in chess today. White won both games.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Ah yes... I like playiong with names and if my new book ever becomes a blockbuster I know that if I ever tell certain people why certain characters where named as they were I'll probably get punched. No matter the fact that I am a female.

On the other hand....

(*runs off to write*)

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I'm sick of people applying things from a fantasy game to real life. *sigh*

I'm also sick of people who are writing too much and have delusions of grandeur. *sigh*

I'm sick as well of people who believe that they are elves or dwarves or uber-cool swordsmen. Don't take the "role" in role-playing game too far. *sigh*

[ March 16, 2003, 21:56: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I can no longer tell the difference between real life and fantasy.

Someone asked where I lived and I told them I lived in Kestor :cry:

hmm :hmm:

27 Thaera Drive
    Fey Replice
    Kestor
    Telepen

:lol:

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] C'Jakob, are refering to anyone in particular, or just general wacko's?

18. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I play it for hours upon hours. Its such a simple game, yet challenging. There are no fancy graphics or sound. I am talking about "Spider Solitare"
    I sit at my computer for hours, if I lose, I deal another game. If I win, I deal another game. I just keep going and going. I can't bring myself to click that little 'x' up in the corner.

Just...one...more...game...

19. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Yes here it is, my 400th post.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aaah that feels good, now I am not going to open a topic in the sundries about how I am doing and all, because I think that's lame.

I am me and no one can change that (I'll probably do it around my 1000th post :p )

20. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Well since you won't open a topic, I guess I'll just have to tell you how you're doing in this thread.
    Quite frankly, I think you suck. I think you are the worst poster in the whole entire world.
    Ok, that was the evil Elios :evil: from episode seven of the second season.
    Now here is what the good Elios :angel: would say, "You rock, man! You have a singular wit about you accompanied by an air of sophistication. You're words are like poetry. You truly are a scholar and a gentleman."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.