1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #60

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Ahem* I provide the voice of sanity. Or should that be voices? I'm not sure, and neither is Fribble, my penguin.

My shoulders hurt from the rowing machine in the gym yesterday, and I've got an essay to write on King Charles I's leadership in the 1st English Civil War.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *Dfly smiles evilly with a needle, thread, and a sharp pair of scissors glinting in the pale dusk light...*

You want I should help you escape friend?

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    The joy reign at home, so much that my parents are still fighting over stupid argument. I'm now locked in my room and I don't dare to go outside. Meh...

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm tired, need to sleep. Now.

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Man, i wish i had access to mIRC so that i could join the randomness, i suppose here will have to do as a temporary replacment :p

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@ DFly- Great, appeal to His/Her sado-masochistic side!

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Meh. That's all. Argos are sold out of the most decent PSP games so that means I have to go *shudder* outside and buy games form an actual shop

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Dfly you want apiece of me, you want a piece of me (in best de Niro voice) :lol: and I think we'd both enjoy it too much :D

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Guess what I got right now, after 7 months, 18 days and a fews hours work, which was all worth it. :cool:

Lasagna for lunch and that was so big I'm eating the leftovers for supper. Dad-in-law's bday toady. I gave him a box of Chicken Bones and hubby gave him a Napoleonic war book.

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Chicken Bones? Eww. I once heard you could get chocolate covered ants that were edible...

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I would love to haver a go at chocolate-covered ants.... the regular sort were nice enough but covered in chocolate, I am sure they would be even yummier....

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

ARGH!!! I'm angry! I put a piece of paper down to get some coke, and when I came back, it was gone! I looked everywhere, including down in the basement and the refrigerator, incase I brought it with me... damn gnomes, taking my test study guide papers...

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, i think Tak has been busy with some undercover work there, Saber.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    THe Homework Gnomes? How are they related to the Underpants Gnomes? :D

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good lack Daie. I've read quite a damn lot on that, if not so much recently, and not specifically on the first phase (not like the second one mattered a lot)... Looks like someone's a lot into detail. ;)

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I hope you mean the drink, dude. :eek: :eek: :eek:

This week is gonna be smooth. Two easy courses tomorrow, only one course wednesday and friday. WOOT! :banana:

And also, I found a buyer for my BlackBerry. The Virgin Mobile Nokia doesen't seem so far away now...

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My brain is wonky. I remembered the name of Lion-O's sword and my favorite quote is quoted. I still can't tell you what I had to eat yesterday. Thus begins the fun of degenerative memory.

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My brain is like Rome, invaded by people whom I can't understand and behave in strange manners.

To slumber I go!

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My brain is like a computer from the future with Real I instead of AI and a few short circuits from water damage.

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

My printer is broken, I need to take it to gnomish workshop (read=computer store on the corner)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.