1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #60

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Merci beaucoup, Ofelix. DId I get it right? I've been freaking out all night, worrying about verb endings and noun and adjective agreeements in my coursework essay

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ofelix, that is hilarious. Your English is miles better than Babelfish's English!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    there's a fake crab on my desk that keeps staring at me... :eek:

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Cut its eyes out! :eek:

That'll teach that little inanimate object not to stare at you! :evil: :rolling:

5. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Damn the Mathmatics :mad:

just took a test...I couldn't solve 1 out of 9 questions and other 2 I did solve but got stuck in the middle so left final anwser blank. It is 110 points test but I'm gussing that I would get 70 or so...which gives me close to 'F'. Damn it :flaming: :bang: :bang: :bang: :help:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I require sleep! :sleep:

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I use babelfish for the occasional word translation but for the general language I've noticed that their Spanish translation is pretty horrendous as well.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@ofelix - quelqu'un!!!! :p

Ara, tell that crab that if he don't quit starin', it's cooking pot for him. :nono:

I wonder if I go to bed with a scarf on, will I strangle myself while sleeping? :hmm:

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

DUH, the damn teachers are SO Lord-Serious-Pants! Can't even play a single, harmless joke without getting smoked! I understand it's their job to prepare us to the reality of work, but DUH, if I wanted to life a life of serious boredom, I would have become a monk!

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Go get botox all over your face Disciple, then you won't be able to smile any more. That might satisfy Mr Serious Pants.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Botox? Not a chance in heaven. That thing is made using the very same toxin responsible for botulism.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Why was I just looking at a deep fryer made for turkeys? :confused:

Heh...so far this week, there have been two break-ins at the municipal airport that's about 2 miles away from where I live. First, they were able to break in to a plane and hot-wire it, but weren't able to get it off the ground...so they left it idling off the side of the runway...and this morning, a hangar and another plane was broken in to!

How this person(s) got past the airport's security, is still being investigated...but I still think it's funny that the guy(s) are smart enough to get a plane hotwired, but dumb enough to try and steal a plane without knowing how to fly it! :shake: :lol: :rolling:

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I think I would have better luck flying a plane than hotwiring a plane. I hope this is a small town airport if this person(s) has broken in twice and not been caught.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, we sure have a big advantage here... ahh, the good sides of being french-canadian!

On a different note, I went out for a few beers with a few friends tonight. I originally intended to drink only one, but the stupid ultra-salty, but so damn tasty popcorn made me drink four. Hehe. Evening courses rules.

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Oh boy, I am slightly drunk right now. This is what happens when Laiwethel gets together with the director of her play and the entire cast of said play....

Where's my bed??

16. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I really don't want to go to work. I hate driving in such weather :mad:

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    What a lovely morning :grin:

Sun.....but cold

My second favourite type of weather :)
    (first is snow)

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

You're :nuts: Shell :D

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Snow is pretty, I love to see it out the window, and mostly on postcards. I hate shoveling, and snowblowing still gets you cold.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Not if you're skilled, Brallrock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.