1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #60

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
  2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Dfly I'm glad you and hubby don't live here since the 70's and the us-sponsored IRA started you would both have been arrested for that sort of joke and still would be today.

@Shell hopefully not yours

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Don't add extra blankets to your bed. I don't care how cold you are. Strange dreams happen...

chev had called Undertaker a (derogatory name for Polish person). All in jest, mind you. Six noobs chime in. The noobs had avatars (wtf) of Annah (PS:T) in a pink bikini. These noobs were calling chev a racist, a jerk and someone "who doesn't understand the societal defamation of a young Polish man in the world today". :lol: After 3 pages of this junk in AoDA, I came in with this post:

Look, haven't you figured out that chevalier IS Polish??? It was a *joke*. Undertaker wasn't offended by it [see his response <here>]. They are both [derogatory name for Polish person], so shut up. :grin:

In the Song Quote Game, DarkStrider had gone :nuts: and continually posted lyrics to 'Gloria' by Laura Brannigan. His last post was a copy of the lyric title from the album. :eek:

4. DarkStrider

I know I'm never far from going nuts but Gloria? The most likely Gloria I'd post would be from the Missa Solemnis in D Major by Beethoven

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You know Kuemp; I'm glad I'm not in your dream! :nuts:

Another day another day of college! I'm eating eggs this morning Ofelix don't have the Resist breakfast's Lure Feat, I'm not a high level student after all.

Cheer folks!

6. Shell

Media:
    @ DS - Nope, not mine :lol:

I'm pretty disappointed with the range of PSP games available

7. DarkStrider

@ Shell always the best time to buy with someone else's money. :D

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @kuemper: Pollack? :shake:

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Jen is back, and there is MUCH rejoicing :D

10. DarkStrider

Woohoo happy dance :banana:

/me hugs Ara, pets Jen work nicely for Ara now :shake:

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

What's more fun than installing and updating 3 operating systems from scratch? Having to do it again because the hard disk needs formatting, and the DVD with the security copy is all scratched. Ah, the joy!
    :bang:

12. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm in very good mood today :D Nuff said.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

@chev - :D

I have invented (I think) a new acronym for online gaming. I got chased by this level 65 today, wanting to know where green dragons were in the game. I said in the wilderness (aka PK Heaven :rolleyes: ). Level 65 followed and wanted me to show her where. I gave my answer again and said I don't go into the wilderness. She called me a n00b and I called her a beach (deliberate misspelling). Now she's asking me to fight her. I say no, I don't PK. She insists I called her a n00b. I replied that I didn't call her a noob; I called her a beach. My final answer to this barnacle was FOAD (eff off and die) please. Gods, this is one reason not to get involved with MMORPGs - the damn clingers who follow you everywhere! :nolike: If I wasn't paying, I'd stop playing.

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

/me summons Obviousman
    "Then stop paying to be insulted. If you're so frustrated, then it isn't worth the money. Especially when it can be put towards more worthy purposes instead, like -"

SP! :D

"Err, yes, I suppose. Well, my work is done here. Obviousman, away!"
    :shake:

In SP ranking news: I've gotten past Sir Belisarius to claim the number 11 spot, and kuemper is steadily advancing on 8people. Meanwhile, Aikanaro has stealthily snuck past the absent Extremist to claim lucky number 7.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

When I say 'I', I mean hubby, though marriage did unite us into 'one being, one life' so *technically* he is me and I'm him. And I had to *beg* for my game membership. He finds SP... wasteful. :shame: Unlike Eve Online. :shake:

Wait! Let me make sure he takes off his rubber boots before you unleash those damaging spells! :grin:

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh.... I think I am hooked on Tetris again...

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually it has been proven that eating breakfast makes you a better student.

@ D.S. Actually I'm fairly sure that you could get arrested here also for that kind of joke. (I'm not saying it was the wisest thing that I've ever done) To pass the buck it WAS my husbands idea. Good thing that my bosses always participate in april fools stuff and that I had worked for them for almost 10 years so I had near-family status. Unfortunatly they don't give family any higher wages than anybody else so I won't be going back after baby-time runs out.

18. Shell

Media:
    I thought wireless internet was hard to work out but this beats it :rolleyes:

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I never leave without good&tasty breakfast :grin: Even if that means being late :p

20. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Since I usually don't have to leave until after lunch, and I get up at 10:00 or so, I usually don't have breakfast, but just a brunch type thing, followed by dinner and a strange midnight meal that kind of resembles all three and a large snack. I think I'll call it, umm ..., BREALUNERCK!! Yes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.