1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #60

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

She's already your gf? You're awfully quick in buisness, are you, Saber?

It usually takes me a few months before feeling totally comfortable to ask "the great question".

Ahh, got a haircut a few hours ago. It's so much more comfortable now.

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Looks better son :lol:

3. Disciple of The Watch

Of course it looks better, Dad, I shaved eight-ball just like you do. Stupid ****ing hair. I was fed up of it, so I shaved it at zero and then shaved it again so it's smooth. :D

BTW, bad Olimikrig didn't believed you are my dad.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I played NWN for 9 hours straight last night, I can't believe I dragged my feet for so long. Once I got the hang of controlling it I like it a lot.

At work tonight and it looks to be good night in the old ICU.

I like to keep it at 1/8th of an inch myself.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I know son, retribution shall be mine somehow :D

6. Disciple of The Watch

Of that, I have no doubts, Dad. But do go easy on oli, will ya? He's not a bad guy, he just over-analyzes things. :shake:

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

So I met myself playing NWN last night. Well my avatar anyways. It was kinda weird. :confused:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm going to bed early this morning - 12.20a instead of 1.30a.

Got 2 books for Valentine's day (hubby is still on my blackballed list for a while) and now my one book series collection is completed!

9. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUPER-BOWL!? BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!! WHOO!

*puts on helmet and can't wait for next season*

10. Disciple of The Watch

...what's with that fuss about the Superbowl? Football is boring.

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

It is all about the commercials for me. I have to go to another funeral tomorrow though so I wont see them.

My uncle died the day after Chhristmas, and now his wife died this Thursday. This sucks!

12. Disciple of The Watch

Ahh, yes, the Fragile Art of Existance.

Death is certain, life is not.

But yes, that sucks.

On a lighter note, I've put my BlackBerry on sale. With luck, I'll sell it and get enough dough to get the Nok 6015i and change providers. I'm kinda tired of airtime that expires in 30 days. They offer 120 days expiration dates, plus, a better rate than my current provider. That's good enough for me.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Wasn"t the Blackberry the thing that you were waiting forever for? How many cell phones have you had?

14. Disciple of The Watch

Yup, but the first one was defective and the seller sent a second, now I have two, so why not put one up for sale.

I've had many, many phones. I guess I could be called "SP's Official Cellphone Guru". You want to know anything regarding cellphones, ask me.

But as for the phones I had... here's a pretty complete list.

Nokia 232
    Panasonic Versio
    Mitsubishi G310
    Nokia 3590
    Siemens M46
    Nokia 3595
    LG VX-3200
    Motorola V120c
    Motorola V120e
    Siemens A56
    Nokia 5165
    Motorola i305
    Blackberry 5810

Yes, mobile freak indeed.

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Chrono Trigger is such a beautiful game. You really get to feel for the characters. Even starting from an old save toward the end of the game a week ago, I was still choked up at the ending. :cry:

On a related note: Anyone who throws out their old consoles is a complete moron. :p If a game wouldn't still be worth playing if something with a cr*p story and better graphics came along, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

16. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Old consoles are the bomb!! Remember micro machines for the Sega genesis, MK1 and Gunstar Heroes? My friends still have them and we play them sometimes!!

Disciple can I have one of your phones? I've always need/wanted a cell but don't have one...

17. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

@DoTW, I am probably going to get a new phone in the near future, so here is my question. I had a Startach for years and loved it, I would like to get a phone that would compare. I don't want a camera, I already have two, and I don't want an MP3 player, I don't use partable audio like that. It has to be a flip phone, because I wear it to work and am not supposed to, so it has to fit on belt and under the cover of my scrub top. I do like the color screen on my LG 4500. Any recemondations within those perameters?

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

So I woke up from late night drinking. Feeling quite OK now.

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

That's good, a bad hangover puts a damper on a good drunk. :D

20. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

KotOR 2 arrived on Friday! :banana:

I arrived home from work, got dinner, then proceded to play solidly until 6.30am the next morning. Originally, my plan was to keep going until I got a lightsabre, but that fell through. Hopefully, I'll find or build one *somewhere* on Telos, because I'm getting twitchy. Haven't had much time to play over the last couple of days, owing to Social Life. Meh. Also, I couldn't get the damn thing to run properly at first, until I realised that the cutscenes were crashing for some unfathomable reason. At the moment I'm just living without the cutscenes, but it's causing some confusion:

Atten: "An entire planet just blew up!"

Me (RL): "WTF? When?"

:shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.