1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #60

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

One is not happy with oneself this morning, one decided to go back to BG2 for the first time in about a year, I had saves just after the Sahaugin city with my Kensai/Mage and I've lost them :eek: The only saves I have left is the character imported from BG1 as a Kensai.

One is p***** off. Oh well start again.

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Just started NWN for the third time, I'm going rogue this time :D My friend was kind enough to buy me the Delux Edition for me for my Birthday :) now I owe her a Birthday present...but she has to tell me what to get her, because I suck at present buying :p

I'm determined to finish Killzone this year (I set myself realistic goals :p ), its sooooo awesome. I have too many games I haven't completed, infact I think I haven't finished the majority of my games...I get distracted too easy!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Maybe take a look at her game collection and then a more or less safe lucky guess, such as a special edition of a game she could probably enjoy? Then again, this wouldn't look too creative after her getting you NWN first. :p

Now is my turn to study like mad. :p /me pokes Uytuun

Machiavelli, here I come! :evil:

4. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

No idea where all of this muckus comes from. Just seems to appear.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

So let's screw over some other unsuspecting schmuck with a cr*p phone that doesn't work! :thumb: :rolleyes:

Pong and Jai-alai totally r0x0rz!!!111! Coleco 4 teh win!!111!!! :lol:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wheee, FINALLY I am gewtting some wonderful browser funtionage, uinlinke I'vbe gotten in.... a wqay long. Hope this damn thing will keep working...

I was wokjen by my neighbours' doorbell. It sucks.

7. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Its Super Bowl Sunday!! WHOO! And I have to fix up the head gaskets on my car in the garage before the game instead of play NWN!! whoo?

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I won't be browsing here between 7.30p-2.30a NST as there is a 6 hour marathon of Mythbusters on Discovery. Sorry SPers, but Adam and Jamie are just better. :p

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, Jigga, I'm keeping my phones, I'm a collector.

@Brallrock: Ahh... Startac, a good oldie. You can always rely on analog service.

But as for for your criterias, basically, you're looking for a vanilla phone without all the bling on it, correct?

Well, the VX-4500 is (ehh, was) a Verizon phone, so I take it you want another Verizon.

One of these phones might tickle your fancy:
    Motorola V262
    LG VX-4700
    Kyocera SoHo KX1
    Samsung SCH-A630

All of those are Verizon, entry-level, with none of the bling you don't want, basically, vanilla phones. My personal recommendation would be the Samsung, though the choice is ultimately yours. Hope this helps, dude. If there's anything else, feel free to ask.

*EDIT* The second BlackBerry, the one I put up for sale, works perfectly, my dear marilith. I kept the defective one because the problem is a minor one, and I can live with it.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    At yesterday's Party I was both stone and drunk. D&D and Halo 2 never were this fun. :hippy:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Got out of the shower a few minutes ago. Hehe, it's kinda cool not to have to dry my hair anymore, since I don't have any. :D

Halo 2? Ehh, nothing like a good Bloody Roar Extreme game.

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    /me gets poked

You have to let people that are studying have their way, so have a good poke, chev. :p

[ February 05, 2006, 22:22: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thank you for understanding. I might use a couple more, in fact, as the exam is on Tuesday evening. :p

14. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Ugh, I've been sick as a dog for the whole weekend. Probably something I ate on Friday. :sick:

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

If it was caused by food then drinking some strong alcohol always helps in such situations :grin:

16. Disciple of The Watch

Yup. Alcohol is an excellent digestive.

94% alcohol is also excellent to destroy a cold in it's beginning stages. :grin:

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I've just dyed my hair :D

18. Disciple of The Watch

I had my head shaved eight-ball yesterday. No more hair :D

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Violet revolution here! :D

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Speaking of hair, I need to find a hairdresser for a rather important event this year :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.