1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #62

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Just in case anyone was curious and I was babbling

EDIT: Ooh look a new shiny gem as well

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I finallyget the motivation I need to make an apointment with my doctor. Now I can find out what's wrong with my knee.

Now I just need to make an apointment with my optomolligist...errr...eye doctor... I haven't had a new pair of glasses for almost 3 years now. :eek:

Huzzah for good vision! :bigeyes: :rolling:

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me runs around in manic circles

I might be a pottery assistant on the dig this year! It's such a fantastic opportunity, since I'll be able to learn so much about ancient Greek potter through actually working with it, figuring out the shapes and styles of it. It'd also be a good thing to put on a resume....

/me continues to run in circles.

/me crashes into a wall

/me stands up and keeps running

4. Kitrax

Media:
    You know, it safer to put a threadmil on a turntable if you insit on running around in circles... :hahaerr:

I just realized that I haven't shaved in 6 days now, and I look like a bumb. I need to get lazer hair removal on my face and neck...basiclly everywhere on my face where my beard, stash, and sideburns aren't... :rolleyes:

Oh look...a Mt. Dew! :love: :rolling:

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    It snowed today! :banana:

For about five minutes :(

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

:lol: What? I'm not allowed to be excited about the opportunity?

Besides, we don't have a turntable large enough for the treadmill. :p

7. Kitrax

Media:
    Oh, by all means, be as excited as you want, we just don't want our resident Lady of Night getting a concussion or the like... :eek:

No mommy...I don't wanna' go to work tonight! :cry: :rolleyes:

*sigh* I've got to work with the old shrew tonight... :bang: :rolling:

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

This show is killing us... I spent one hour at home last night... got home at 9, went to bed at ten, and yet, i'm still tired. Rehearsal was alright, except we need another day. And we would have, except the director(s) decided to give the actors a day off. Thank you, so ****ing much.

They arrived late on our Tech rehearsal (sunday), so we had to spend another day doing Tech rehearsal, so we are already one day behind. But noooo, techies aren't nearly as important as actors, even though we've worked longer than them and gotten less sleep. We come in almost every weeked for 6+ hours of work (last weekend was 9, the weekend before 16), and we keep our complaints to the minimal. But as soon as the actors have to come in for 5 hours one day (oh wait, they were an hour late, and took an hour to prepare, so we got started two hours late), they complain the hell out of life. DAMNIT!

/end techie rant

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

/me hugs Saber

I know exactly how you feel, I've been there myself. As an actor, not a techie.

And Kitrax? Don't worry about me, I've got a high pain tolerance. As proved by the two stiches underneath the fingernail without anesthetic last summer.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My current addiction is pancakes. :yum:

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

got drunk and didn't wake up so i missed class :/

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Shell:
    You're number 80 out of everyone (all 9500+ members). You can find out yourself by looking at the Directory->"Number of Posts" and finding yourself. (Heh, find yourself. :hippy: :hahaerr: ) You're currently at the very bottom of page 4, and each page has twenty people, so you're #80.

If you were asking about the RBP History list, OTOH, no you're not on it. I could put you on it if you like, though. :)

@Kitrax:
    Mmmmm, shrew. :yum:

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bah, i want a toastie, but im out of bread and all my flat mates are asleep, ecept 1, who is on MSN but isnt replying :(

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've got a job woooo! Yeay! Hurray! Yes!

And err... well I'm exausted, so I'm gonna go sleep. Or watch TV, option two is more likely to be done though.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I must have gone insane, I checked the Alley before I came to babb le! :eek:

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Ooh yes please Felly :)

And kuemp - are you sure you're notmind controlling me? I have an addiction to pancakes too!

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have a strange desire to watch Fullmetal Alchemist 0_o

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me hands kuemp and Shell plate of pancakes each

/me hugs Ara and tells her to go for it

/me congrats Lai on dig and understands excitement

In other news today it's frosty this morning but the sun is shining brightly, I've got my :coffee: and I'm starting to wake up, film at eleven.

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ara, funny, but I have a compulsion to watch Oh My Goddess. I'll have to buy a DVD on saturday. Maybe it's because I'm watching depressing unrequited love style AMVs.

Unrequited love sucks. Majorly.

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It does but sometimes it becomes requited and sometimes it becomes requited by that person but no longer by you, so it ends up reverse-unrequited. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.