1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #62

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

yay new RBP me luvs you guys

EDIT!!

How the hells do you have a full pm box? No one Pm's me... Does the sorcerers community hate me?
    *sobs*

2. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

Rawr, title/avatar for me.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Jhonka is an otyugh! :aaa: Stay away from the rubbish bins! :mommy:

Yeah, I don't know why you get a full PM box either. I only keep my Welcome mail from Tal.

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Most of mine involve RPs, or french lessons from Ofelix...hehe.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Jhonka, that's quite a mouth you're got there. :eek:

Ugh...last night I logged over 8.5 miles while at work. On the typical "busy" night, I usually only log about 5.5 miles. Last night sucked.

*sigh* Two more days. :rolling:

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DAMNIT! God of War! Why?! I'm on the third part of the final battle of the game, yet everytime I play it, it freezes, and I have to replay the first two to get to the third, only to have it freeze again. It's frozen 5 times now.

Should I go to EB to get a new disc, or email the company?

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love friday evening. I bought several containers of egg whites for merengue experiments.

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woa 62th Random Babbling, such is the spam, it seems. Well Of Ofelix is to play BGtutu... Ofelix's week was rather weak so he will not discuss it.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey Ofelix, why are you talking in the third person. I thought only crazy people did that. :D

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yes yes Crazy! No no! He is not, no he isn't nor am I! Ofelix shall smite thee for thy impudence! *

* That is a sad exemple of TMCW (Too Much of College Work). It can strike anybody even you. Know that it is a terrible illness and people struck with it are not beyond treatment. Please support the PGN (People Gone Nuts) society!

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

You had a weak week? :shake: Just be glad it wasn't strong enough to be called Bruno, your cellmate. :eek:

Whipped cream is great. :yum: Now if only I had some pumpkin pie to go with it.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Well, things are looking up in my writing life. I sent another guide to Tal. My second published worked not using a psuedonym. :holy:

I can pick up coins with my toes. Yeah, I believe I'm a superior being. :nuts:

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I am building a Thomas the Tank Engine wooden railway set at the moment.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me hugs DS

been absorbed in my new shiny book and stuff. Busy, busy Ara, with icky computer issues.

... and the damn cats think it's a free-for-all under my desk. Not!Joy.

15. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

So I'm thinking of reinstalling BG2.

Again. This will be my... second or third installation on this computer, and anywhere from fourth to sixth total. This place is poisoning my mind. D:

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Dfly why not separate the eggs use the yolks to make a custard for a tart or bread and butter pudding? Much better for meringues with fresh egg whites

Jhonka nice avatar mate :thumb:

/me has meringue for pavlova later today cooked them slowly last night

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I can't draw hair in photoshop, it's really bugging me. :wail:

And it really sucks when you go over the edge of the mousemat or get a hair or something in the mouse so it goes funny.

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Jhonka: yup, I'm gonna have to do a re-installation sometime soon, methinks. Old, pre-release non-WeiDU versions of the BoM Item Pack are sitting around in my installation, causing Tal to appear in odd places. Most disconcerting. Maybe when I re-install I'll go TuTu, just for kicks. :D

Oh, and nice avvy. :thumb:

/me throws Scooby Snack in Jhonka's gaping maw and runs away

19. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Time for some Black me thinks :D and I need some credit on my phone...people keep texting me and I can't reply....and that just bugs me for some reason : /

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Yay, it's Saturday! The snow's piled up so high, I can't see out of the windows (of the basement :p )!

/steps on Jhonka's feet and dumps garbage in his open mouth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.