1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #63

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@Ara:
    Better than craving a ****su. :shake:

@Kitrax:
    You think that's bad? Try having bottles of root beer in the fridge in your un-insulated garage during the winter. Cleaning out the root beer and glass shards was not fun. :mad:

EDIT:
    LOL, it censored sh!tsu. :lol:

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Actually, my parents use the west wall of our garage as a fridge during the winter. Last month, it got down in to the low 20's and garage door wasn't closing all the way, so in the morning, the salad mix was frozen, the two gallons of milk were blocks of ice, and my dad's Sprite cans had frozen up, probably half of his 24 cans had exploded...on my mom's car, which gets parked under/next to the shelf. He's out of town until next month, so *I* had to clean off the sticky goo all over her car... :bang:

I need to find some granulated calcium carbide so I can test my new toy. :evil: :rolling:

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Balle, there's a limit of 5 posts max per page of RBP per person. Since you've made about 10 posts on the previous page, you're going to skip this page entirely. Let that be a lesson to all excessive spammers.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I hate condescending people. That´s all for now.

5. Kitrax

Media:
    As per Tal's post...if you have the urge to post a lot, there's always #sorcerers that you can come to and talk excessively! :thumb:

I hate the sevre lack of good looking women at my work. On my shift, there are only 2 out of the 50+ people that I work with...and I'm lucky enough to be in the same department with them. :bigeyes:

2 is not enough though... :rolleyes: :rolling:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Poor, poor Balle. FYI, you get a new gem at 450.

Mom's still bad. She needs transfusions every 3 weeks.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hi everybody. :wave:

We arrived in Beijing last night. Hong Kong was very interesting. Everywhere you turn there are skyscrappers, crowds, and shopping. I don't think I have seen so many high end shops in my life.

Beijing is definitely not quite what I expected. It is a very modern city with a very good highway system. I imagine that once I get outside of the business district things will be somewhat different.

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Spam spamio Spamia Spamzösisch

Hey it's like 22h12 and I'm feeling sleepy? How come? I haven't spam a lot lately damn you college!

On another note; I've found that near my home there is a road named «Chevalier» It made me smiled. Maybe I'll take a photo of it.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @Balle - Actually the correct original lyrics are:

La cucaracha, la cucaracha,
    Ya no puede caminar;
    Porque no tiene, porque le falta
    Marijuana que fumar.

The cockroach, the cockroach
    She can't walk
    Because she doesn't have, because she needs
    "chocolate" to smoke

;) O.K. so I might have changed one word in the translation.

10. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

LOL

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

10 posts on a page for one person? No wonder I miss pages at a time...

12. Dice

Media:
    I made a strawberry chocolate chip cake and it tastes weird. Someone told me that adding koolaid powder to a white cake mix works well for giving it a flavor. Well it did give it a flavor....

Now I know why I prefer natural ingredients in my baking.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I have been very busy at work tonight. Our ICU is full to the brim. A lot of sick people. :sick:

On a brighter note, I only have to finish the night and then I get to go to my other job. :sosad:

My new kitty got bit on the foot, and had to go to the vet today. Now I have to give him a pill twice a day. :bang:

Only six hours to go and my shift will be over. :thumb:

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Ugh...I don't want to finish the laundry. Folding/hanging it all is the worst part. :sosad:

I need to get drunk... :rolling:

15. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Ah, good old Trigun is comming up to rescue me from responsibility.

16. Felinoid

Dammit! I've tried every possible way to screw over both Matron Mother Ardulace and Phaere after killing Solaufein, and they've thought of everything! Naturally you have to betray Phaere to Ardulace since there's only one set of fake eggs to go around, but if you have the real dragon eggs in your inventory, Ardulace takes those too! So I try dropping the eggs before talking to her, and instead of summoning Phaere to kill her, Ardulace attacks me instead!

Of course, the next time through I notice that the dialog option about Phaere's key isn't there, and I can't find the key in my inventory; apparently it goes away when you use it to open the treasury door. :grr: I look at Ardulace's dialog, and there's no way to get around it without CLUAing in another key; they thought of everything. So instead, now I've loaded up my quicksave from right at the end of the illithid city, and this time I'll probably let Sola live. :nolike: Dammit.
    Then again, maybe I can make it worthwhile... :hmm:

17. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You can sleep with the Mother Matron Fel?

18. Dice

Media:
    Well Kitrax, I have it worse. I have all that laundry to do and our dryer quit 3 days ago. Did you know that towels are very scratchy when they are hung up to be dried?

19. Felinoid

I've heard this before, but I don't know what mod (if any) allows that. Nor would I want to. :p No, I was speaking instead of maybe bringing Sola into the group and romancing him (even though my monk is male), but I don't think I will since the premise of this playthrough is Bhaalspawn only. (PC, Imoen, & Sarevok.) Meh. And I'll probably kill Sola again anyway and just interrupt Ardulace during the ceremony. My LN monk seems to be inordinately fond of killing. :shake: Then again, so is Balthazar. :heh:

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @ Brallrock - you should speak to Dragonfly re: kitty pills. She's the SP kitty pill expert :D

@ Kitrax - We used to have Mt. Dew here but I've no idea what happened to it...it disappeared. Be honest, you stole it all didn't you! :lol:

I am Ok this morning :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.