1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #63

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Blreh, I wanna play IWD but the CDs are scratchy opr something, refusing to install.... :(

THis is an Unhappy Ara.

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me has made pasta (now drying) for tomorrow and bread rolls (now baking) :banana:

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Why do you have to dry it?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Because it's fresh pasta?

:grin: Speaking as one of the few who has been on fire, no it isn't fun. Especially when the effing paramedics have no idea what to do for burns which causes the burns to go from minor to 3rd degree. :doh: If not for me sticking my head in water/snow/cold jackets, I'd be ugly scarred now.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    D.S. I wish you weren't in hiding so I could seek you out and help you share your fresh pasta and rolls. mmmmm

6. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Can I make it onto the first page? Let's have a look...

7. DarkStrider

Dfly the pasta is stuffed with mushroom pesto (homemade) which is why it's drying a little before cooking tomorrow, the bread's on the table cooling it's :yum:

EDIT: @HB having stuffed it if I try to cook it straight away it will fall apart but if I leave it to dry til tomorrow it will cook in 2-3 mins and stay in shape.

Ahh poor Shadow Lurker she missed

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Still ill. Not good.
    Help.

9. Arabwel

Media:
    /me huggles Shell long and hard and gives her cookies and tea

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

So close to vacation.... yet so far. History paper and a chem test. Wunderbar.

Bleargh...

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hm... bf has told me that I *must* watch Firefly, and has loaned me his DVDs of it. I dunno.

Time to check it out.

Edit: Dal, I'll be watching some of it tonight.... Perhaps I'll see what all the fuss is about.

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Lai, it is AWSOME! i got the DVDs and i couldnt stop watching them.

Watch Serenity after it, the movie is brilliant.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yes, Lai, watch Firefly. Mal, Jayne, Book and Simon are all drool worthy. :grin:

A harddrive makes a good hot plate if you're desperate.

14. Saber

Haha, kuemp, I'm sure.

Today was the meeting of our literary magazine to decide what was accepted... I liked everything we put in except one or two. One of them was one of my 'friend's, and was unbelievably horrendous and annoying. Terrible. It was one run on sentence about kids making paper ships that went down a stream... it was about our youth, and it floating away down a stream. But it was awful.

And I don't really like her, anyways... she has gotten extremely annoying, especially when my girlfriend and I are together (she is very naive/innocent, and she gets awkward when my girlfriend and I hug). She also gives an arrogant vibe... whenever I say anything in my classes, she interrupts me (everytime) and says something with rude implications (as in: "You're an idiot, how dare you say something like that."), despite the fact that at least I disagree/play devil's advocate with controversial things. She needs to loosen up, let people say things that she might not want to here, stop obsessing over a kid who does not like her, stop picking up EVERY one of his mannerisms, and just be less annoying...

ARGH! She makes me so angry, but I'll stop ranting about her, because it seems like I'm being mean, despite that fact that I am trying not to be...

/me ends rant

15. DarkStrider

/me gives Saber standing ovation for excellent rant hope it's out of your system for awhile longer :)

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Looks like someone's missed the Random Relationships Thread.

17. Saber

Sorry, Tal. I wasn't planning on going on the rant, it just popped out, and I typed it. Shall I transfer it?

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've so many spams but so few quality spams...

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmm, google ads think I speak Norwegian. Which I do not. Silly things....

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It just goes to show you Ara, that the google ads in your life just don't know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.