1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #64

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Was it a nice rock Malovae? Twould be a shame if it was a nasty rocl

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF? We have a dead horse smily now?!?! :lol:

I should get paid for all the times I have to educate HB on something... :rolleyes: :rolling:

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorry for being so thick, Kitrax Einstein, but surely it's never the same thing twice . . . . is it?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And sacre bleu makes better sense? :confused: :shake:

I got loaded on Pepe le Pew cartoons yesterday. *boing* *boing*

It was worse for hubby. He had to listen to me screaming at the monitor: I see you, BTA! I know you're hangin' around Whatnots! Tal, you bugger, you just posted! Close the dang thread already!! dmc, oh he'll do it. He's very into regulations and laws and stuff. Go away, Ara! You too, ofelix! You spam pigs need a life!! :hahaerr: :nuts:

5. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

oooooooookaaaaaaay.... :mommy: Who's been keeping Kuemper's meds calibrated?

...oh, yeah....it was supposed to be me; being in the same town and all. :o Oops.

I'll swing by and give her a visit from Dr. Feelgood tomorrow. ;)

6. Kitrax

Media:
    Oooo...I just joined millitary.com! My "weapons pictures" thread is in for a treat soon! :thumb:

My jaw hurts like I just got punched...but I didn't. :skeptic:

Mmmm...I just hope it starts to feel better soon...dinner is almost finished! :yum: :rolling:

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hiya Malovae, nice to see you dropped in. Where ya been? Actually I only really noticed the Morrowind thread about a week ago and I've been here on a regular basis. I think I just don't look at all of the board all of the time.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My Beretta just got back from repair... I'm gonna fire a few rounds at the shooting range this week, for sure.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

A friend of mine just sent me an invitation to a picture and blog site. I'll check it out and see how it works...

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What you've started Spammin without me while I was at the pub? Meh! Meh! Ok it's alright.

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Spamming from work again. I'm loving tonight, they put me on call at 5pm, then at 6:20pm they called me back and said they needed me to come to work. Now I get time and a half for the whole the twelve hours I was origionally scheduled to work. Gotta love my union. :D

Did I mention that I love KotOR. I am having so much fun playing it. I can't wait until I am no longer a padawan. I am such a geek!

12. Kitrax

Media:
    This sucks...I have a major craving for some BG2, but until I get a new HDD I'm S.O.L. :bang:

Worse yet, my fiance took her bridesmaids to pick out dresses today. All I could hope for was a dress that showed a good amount of cleavage. So when they were finished they all came over, and uploaded the pictures my fiance had taken. The first 2 were amazing! :bigeyes: One of the bridesmaids, Maria, has a nice body and likes to show it off...but in the end, the dress they all chose is your typical modest "mother aproved" dress! :bang:

And to make things 10 times worse...I'm currently drinking my very last Mt. Dew! :eek: :mommy:

Oh well... :rolling:

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/uses Jedi Spam powers to call forth the mighty Yoda

I wonder if I'm not asking the right questions or just not asking the right people.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Makin' a mod, makin' a mod, ya-da-dee-ya-da-da!

Sleeping first, then working on my NPC!

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sleep? WHat is this strange thing you call sleep?

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

It is what my family does while I'm at work. At least my poor wife hopes that is what the one year old (the big 1st BDay was 3/18 ) does when I'm at work.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meh Meh Meh! A close friend o' mine just went and told us, her friends, that she didn't want to have contact with us anymore. «It's because I'm depressed and I've the impression you don't care about meself» she said. That's uterly ridiculous! I mean she's the closest girl friend I've ever have! I mean 'tis true life was hard on her, her dad died she left her good for nothin' an' simply morron b/f and she got trouble at job. But I ne'er would've thought she'd be depressed to a point where she wants to be all alone! It's a very bad idea when you've this sort of mental disorder to be left alone. I'm helpless what to do? I'm becoming crazy-er!

18. Kitrax

Media:
    And your grammar seems to be suffering too! :eek:

Seriously, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that you were Ara for a second! :hahaerr:

/me looks down

My shirt is completely covered with cat hair! Grrr! :grr:

And why is #sorcerers always so quiet at this time!?!? :bang: :rolling:

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I had the worst urge to random babble last night but the RBP was full :eek:

Well yesterday was fun. My friend came to town and we went and did loads of shopping for Easter Eggs and Mother's Day presents then had coffee as if we were civilised people. And my joint best friend is back from PNG at the end of April.

I am happy :grin:

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I'm still awake at quarter to three, and that can only mean one thing! ...Unfortunately, I'm too tired at the moment to remember what it is. Good night. :sleep:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.