1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #67

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Weeee..congratulations, Shell. :D

No, Dragonfly...I wouldn't. There is discrimination on the egg level as well these days? :mommy:

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Do you ever listen to someone complaining and hear the words sounding like 'Moan Moan Moan '?

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Every time I hear a female talking :lol: :hmm: maybe that wasn't a smart comment, que sera, que sera :lol:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, one more phone review done. Damn. Am I good, or what? :lol: :shake:

Why don't you people get your asses in RCPBT and write your own phone reviews? C'mon!

Hey, DS, did you got your upgrade? Are you proud owner of an über-sexy 8800? :love: :love: :love: :love:

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Is it me DotW or these day Cell phone do about everything except being a... I dunno... a phone! I don't care if it has internet, games, clock, Dish washer, nuclear devices, Mp3, Wav, Oogm, Flac, mkv, Means of ending all life on earth, space shuttle etc etc. All I want is a phone .

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    My phone has everything except a kitchen sink, but i can still make phone calls from it :p

7. Ofelix

Media:
    @Dalveen, just don't activate the « means to end all life on earth » m'kay?

8. Dalveen

Media:
    Ill try, but when i next get angry, im makin no promises, m'kay?

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The day is nearly over, and I still need to write a paper! What I am doing on here?!

Oh, yes, I am wasting time. :doh:

10. Ofelix

Media:
    What? Since when spamming is waste?

11. Dalveen

Media:
    Spam, where is the spam? All is see is sophisticated, sensible discussion between rational, well intentioned people...

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Ofelix, brother! :D I want a phone too. :shake:

Oh, but I like the camera feature. :shake:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Go write your paper now Saber or you'll be up until 6am writing garble because you are too tired to think.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bah, go boast in the Random Cellphone Babble... :p

I love my new shiny ring :D

'

15. Dalveen

Media:
    Did dmc jsut hit the record for the most uses of the word spam in one paragraph in the MBP History, while still creating coheerent sentences?

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

No DotW I haven't got my upgrade yet they keep offering me silly phones like a 6230 which I already have, how's that an upgrade?

17. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I want my phone to be usable for calling, as a camera, emails, ircing, web browsing, playing music, clock, data transfer device, modem, handheld gaming device (I want tetris on my 6822 damn it!)... etc etc.

Basically I want to be able to do almost everything I might suddenly end up doing with my mobile phone and a victorinox knife.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, it's not you. Even Motorola's rugged iDEN series is getting blinged out. Just look at the i870, for example. Camera, MP3 player, microSD memory slot... iDEN are WORK phones, not BLING phones! Seems that the new trend is being both WORK and BLING. That has me shaking my head in exasperation. Where in the nine hells is the cellphone industry going? Just because a *PHONE* doesen't have a damn camera, or a ****ing MP3 player, or whatever bling doesen't mean it's not good! But who am I to judge. I'm just an old-school phone guy, and I remember the good old days when phones were exactly that - phones. Nowadays, people almost scream in surprise when their phone starts to ring.

"AAH, WHAT'S THAT?"
    "You've got a call, dude"
    "A WHAT?!?"
    "A call. You do know that this is a *phone* you got there, do you?"
    "OH! Right! A phone call. Well, talking on the phone is obsolete. Look, I can make video calls with my super-über gadget."

:rolleyes:

That's not an upgrade, alright.

[ April 24, 2006, 01:53: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Woah, I got dmc heated by bumping up my MBP history post... he used the word (or variations of) spam an unbelieveble amount of times (12 in one coherant paragraph)... I guess bumping it was a mistake... I was just trying to keep it from going away forever.

In other news, I finished my paper in nearly record time! Take that, Macbeth! Of course, I don't have that much confidence, if I can finish that assignment in 3.5 hours. Oh well, as long as it gets a better grade than my test I just took.

[ April 24, 2006, 03:21: Message edited by: Saber ]

20. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Congratulations Shell! :banana:

Yeah, late I know, but I've been partying. :p

Gotta mark the start of my weekend somehow, after all... even if it's in a dicey place in Fulham where the DJ seems to have an obsession with playing the songs in super slow-mo half way through... :nolike: :shake:

How's everyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.