1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #67

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Actually Kitrax, my marriage counselling advice to you is this:

If you want a happy and peaceful life, it is generally a good idea to take your wife's emotions "like a man". Accept that that is just the way it is. Yes, dear.

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

awww how could such a sweet lovable thing as a female be such a hard thing to live with...giggles

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blah, someone keeps on bringing up old threads in the ToB section, stuff from 2001, 2002, 2003.... Parvini...

Hmm, 9:30, perhaps it is time to start some homework?

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Homework? What's that? :confused:

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Right now, I'd like a woman, then I can learn to deal with emotions...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love this time of the evening.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Actually, she called me acting all grumpy this afternoon. She started arguing with me about what I said last night (it was a conversation about laundry detergent) and she said something like, "Well, I don't want to talk to a d*ck while I'm on break." and hung up on me... So I figured that if she doesn't want to talk to me, I don't want to talk to her. So I turned my phone off. That was about 3 hours ago, and I just checked my phone a little while ago, and she has tried to call my 5 times so far. She is the one who needs a shoulder to cry on, but I'm not going to put up with BS just because her step-dad is going to die. I've been the loving and supportive fiancé for the past two weeks. She's called in "sick" at work 5 times so far just to waste gas to go up the U of U hospital (that’s about 20 miles away from me) to see him, but she only had two sick days left, so the other 3 days she took off, she didn't get paid, and she knows we are on a razor thin budget right now. I'm running out of patience here. I can understand taking off work *after* he dies...but certainly not before! If she must see him, she has all day to do so before 2pm, and then Saturday and Sunday to do so too... :grr:

Don't get me wrong here, I have bent over backwards as far as I can to make her life a little better during this time of grief, but if she dares to start getting angry at me over the stupidest sh**, then that's when I break and I start getting angry. She's sleeping on the couch if she keeps this BS up when she comes home. :bad:

Hmmm...I just realized that this should have been put in that relationship rant thread thingy... Oh well. :p :rolling:

8. Disciple of The Watch

I know what you mean. Enough is enough.

9. Saber

Seriously, or sarcastically?

10. Disciple of The Watch

Seriously. What's a "homework"?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stupid ****ing homeworks. That's plain stupid. I don't miss high school and cegep just because of homeworks. Professional studies pwns.

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    hehe, my Uni hardly gives us homework :p

12. Saber

Sorry DotW, I just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic (the eye rollies tell me you were), you had asked once or twice previously to this. I could have assumed you knew, though, considering you went to school and all...

Although, you never know with you Canadians... ;) :p

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You know DotW at my cegep I don't have all that much work to do, most of the things done are in school project that takes about the whole term. Most fun indeed.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I love it when a nap turns out to be a case of 12 hours of coma...

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Work, work, work. I love my job! How are you spammers doing tonight? :banana:

@Ara, long naps are great!

16. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Man, I'm bored. Also, I miss my girlfriend like oh my god, what the hell, and I really ought to start doing some sort of homeworky thing.

Naaah...

Oddly enough I don't feel like playing Oblivion but I guess if I start I won't stop. To Oblivion, then!

17. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

16 pages, I had to read 16 pages to catch up with all the babbling. Pretty sad that I had to come to work to catch up. Not that I'm complaining, I haven't had a night this easy in a long time.

@Shell, congrats on the wedding thing.

@Kitrax, "yes dear", and "I love you" are two phrases for a happy marraige.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    YAy for easy nights :D

Boo for gheadaches, tgho. and the fact that my apartment is anouyingly chill. and having to go outside in general... but no can do on stayting in, cause cats need to be fed.

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning Peeps shiny here today :rolling:

@Kitrax the problem is you're in the wrong when you're right, you're in the wrong when you're wrong and you're in the wrong for everything else!! Suck it up and take it like a man "Yes Dear" :lol:

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Hey DS, good morning to you. Vacation was very refreshing, just not long enough. (Of coourse they never are) Thankfully work has eased me back in genlty. How is work going for you today?

@Ara, here are two aspirin, call me in the morning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.