1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #67

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woa there what exactly do you know of my sister anyway?! Pay close attention to what you say, I shall not tolerate any ill comment to me or to people who aren't even aware of this. :almostmad: :nono:

EDIT: Okay okay I went and saw the RBB History thingy, I understand now. I just thought that ye was saying me Sis. my real sis is a six armed demon.

[ April 19, 2006, 22:55: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Ofelix see the RBP History before getting upset it's talking about your BoM sister of Spam

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Aww, bless. He's so cute when he's angry!

4. Ofelix

Media:
    [Ofelix is now calm] - Ofelix

Now where was I? Oh yeah, spamming! I had cheese today, hhm cheese.

[ April 19, 2006, 22:57: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

5. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i like spammin

great wheather here btw, i like sunshine espescially in the summer time, well not summer spring, but almost summer!!!!!

spam spam spam

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I hate summer. It's too damn hot when you've got a fur coat on all year long. :mad: Plus then I don't get to wear my favorite jacket anymore.
    What a pessimist. :p

7. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

ONE WORD!

i still can't stop laughing.

8. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

woohoo knew gem

peanut butter jelly!!!

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

So do I, Big Cat, so do I.

10. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm constantly too hot, even in winter. Summer is torture.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Have any of you considered moving somewhere that is not so hot then? Sounds easier than enduring torture for half of your life.

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

In fairness, HB, it's difficult to get less hot than the UK without entering the Arctic circle. And then you'd have to contend with the 6-month long days... :eek:

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

That's where you are wrong. Summer in New Zealand is nowhere near as stifling as it is in the UK (if my years of living in London are anything to go by). The summer of 2003 in London was a nightmare. I almost melted.

14. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Yeah, that was something of a freak occurence, though. We've not had many summers as hot & stifling as that one... mercifully!

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    LOL... I'm the opposite, I'm happy that I'm not cold all the time, winter is the bane of my existance. Of course, from the sounds of it, winter where I live would be far too hot for most of you guys...

16. Ofelix

Media:
    I do not dislike winter and summer nor do I like them. Both has their advantages and flaws.

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I was at a funeral tonight. I was standing in the usual line to hug the family and view the body. I smiled at this older gentleman behind me in the line and he started talking about funerals and then he made this comment..."I always try to go to other peoples funerals or they won't come to mine" When he first said it I guess it never hit me but a few minutes later I started laughing cause i dont know if it was a joke or he was serious. :lol:

18. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I kind of like more winter, I mean in winter if it gets colder you could put more clothes on (winter jacket, gloves...etc), but in summer if it gets to hot, well there is so much clothes that you can take off!

Well, that's just me :grin:

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That is very funny DHB. Something to think about. Maybe I'll use that line the next time I'm at a funeral as long as it isn't someone that I was close to.

Hi DarkStrider :wave: Hope all is well on your side of the world.

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Much frustration with home situation. I shall have to kick many crotches... :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.